Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO | I NEED TIME

"I'm Calum. Demon Calum."

You froze.

"D-Demon...?"

"Yeah, I'm not a human. Not even close. You just see me in this figure, but I'm not like this. Let me tell you a little bit more about me..." He said sitting next to you " I've been a demon, this criature, my entire life. And now, us, the demons that were hiding from you, humans, have taken the world. Now there is no human left, only you. And I'm keeping you in my house, so you don't die-"

"Why?" You asked.

"I already told you, Y/N. I love you"

"I don't know you, I barely remember you Calum. How am I supossed to-to believe you. I'm terrified..."

"Honey, all you need is love-" He said hugging you.

"No!" You yelled pulling him away " All I need is going back home... This is not real. Demons do not exist... You're not real, I'm dreaming... That is. This is not happening..."

"Honey..." He said hugging you from behind " This is real, baby. I'm keeping you because I love you, I fell in love with you and I can't let you die. I know it's hard to believe honey, but you have to do it for me and you have to fight and help me to survive" He whispered.

"Okay..." You took a deep breath not believing him 100 per cent " But, if you're a demon as you said... How is it possible for you to love me if you're evil?" I looked at him with my bloody eyes.

" I don't know, but all I know is that... I love you more than I love anyone else..." He said with a small smile.

He turned you around. He leaned in and kissed the edge of your mouth. You were shocked so you didn't do anything. He moved a bit his lips so he could kiss you in your proper mouth but you looked away.

"I need time..." You said " To assimilate all this shit..."

" I understand it. I'll leave you alone" He said and he approached one of the walls. Then he disappeared.

You had a lot of things to think about and a lot of things to assimilate.

To be continued...