Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN | OUR LITTLE SECRET

"But..."

"You don't think I'm hot?" He laughed looking at you lips.

"I think you're cocky" You blushed.

"And hot"

"We can hurt Calum with this, Billy, please..." You said looked away.

"He's a demon, he'll get over it and he's not gonna know" He placed one finger under your chin and made you look at him.

You blushed.

"Do you want to kiss me?" He asked you.

"What?"

"Do you want to kiss me?"

You wanted. You wanted to kiss him so bad, his green eyes, his perfect white teeth... But you couldn't... What about Calum? He loved you, did you love him? You weren't 100% sure.

Before you could know it, Billy's lips were brushing against yours. You liked it, you loved it. While you were kissing you heared a voice in your head that said: I told you I could read your mind, even get in your head sweety, as I'm doing right now... Who was that voice? It was Billy.

You opened your eyes and stopped kissing. Billy looked at you and smirked.

"This will be our little secret" He said.

You blushed, you both continued watching TV until Calum appeared.

"Ugh Luke can be very f*cking annoying sometimes..." He said and put his phone on the little table in front of the couch were you guys were sitting.

"Well, he's Luke" Billy laughed.

"I know" Calum giggled.

"Well... I think it's time for me to leave" Billy said getting up and you got up too.

"Okay man, see you tomorrow I guess. Because there's training tomorrow right?" Calum said.

"Yeah!"

"Training?" You asked.

"Yeah, we play soccer. Hope you're there tomorrow to see us, I mean, Calum" Billy smirked.

"If Calum wants to"

"Sure!" Calum said.

Billy nodded.

"Well, bye guys I have to go. It was nice meeting you Y/N" Billy said.

"It was nice meeting you too Billy" You blushed.

"Bye!" You and Calum said and Billy left.

To be continued...