Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX | YOU'RE NOT A DEMON

"So umm... Y/N, what's your favourite part of being a demon?" Billy suddenly asked.

You looked at Calum, who had a worried face and he was nodding.

"Ummm... Well... I love..." You didn't know what to say so you looked at Calum asking for help.

"She loves teletransporting" Calum said.

"Oh yeah, it's fun" You said awkwardly.

"Really? What about the killing people part? You don't enjoy it?" Billy asked confused.

Billy's eyes turned black and you were sure now, he was a demon too and he didn't know you were a human.

"Oh yeah, I love... When they yell for their lives because they don't want to die... You know..." You laughed a bit, you weren't sure if it was because you were feeling ridiculous saying that or because you were too nervous.

"Nice" Billy said with a smirk on his face.

You finished eating and you went to the living room. You 3 were watching TV, when suddenly Calum's phone was ringing. He excused himself and left picking up and saying: Hello? Luke?

It was so awkward, you were now alone with Billy. You could tell he was breathing harder. Damn, he was hot.

"You know I can read your mind" Billy laughed "Thank you I guess"

You blushed.

"You're welcome..."

"Oh come on! Cut the shit..." He said and looked at you placing his hand on your knee.

"What do you mean...?" You asked a bit nervous.

"I know you're not a demon" He laughed speaking low.

You looked down opening your eyes more.

"I knew it since I first saw you, darling..." He whispered in your ear "You're too good, and Calum tried to hide it. But you can't hide what you are" He laughed.

You wanted to run away, you didn't know what to do. You wanted to yell and call Calum, but you just couldn't.

"You know, if I wanted I would kill you right now, right?" He asked kissing your neck.

You shivered.

"I-I know... But-"

"I'm not gonna do it" He looked down and then looked into your eyes with his green eyes smirking.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't want to. You're too beautiful" He said and kissed your shoulder.

You ... Was he flirting with you?

"Are you Calum's girlfriend? Or is that a lie too?" He asked.

"I'm not..." You said.

"Perfect" And with this he started leaning in and getting closer.

You were super nervous.

"A-Are you trying to kiss me or something?" You said.

"Maybe" He laughed.

"Why?"

"I like you and I want to kiss you"

"But... Calum"

"He's not gonna know"

"But..."

To be continued...