Chapter 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN | I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU

"Calum..."

"I took care of you, I saved you, I did everything that was in my hands for you to survive... I loved you, I love you... I did everything... And Billy did..." Calum said turning around and tightening his fists "Billy did f*cking nothing!" He yelled and turned around looking into your still red eyes.

"Calum..." You said trying to calm him down "It's true, I like Billy, but I do appreciate what you did and what you're doing for me... I like you too, I just, I'm so confused, this whole demon thing is messing with my head and I don't know what I'm doing... I'm sorry I kissed him, but he likes me too. And..."

"Great..." He said and took your hand leading you to the exit "You like him? Go for him, tell him to take care of you" He said and pushed you "Bye Y/N, I did everything I could" And he closed the door, leaving you outside.

You sat on the border of the sidewalk and cried, for what felt like a million years. Suddenly, you heard a car stopping in front of you. You didn't dare to look up, you just stayed there covering your face with your hands.

Someone got out of the car and ran towards you, hugging you.

"Y/N, what happened? What happened to you? Did Calum do anything stupid? Why are you here?" The boy said, and yes, as you imagined, it was Billy. He had a few strips, on his eyebrow and lip, and he had his purple eye, less purple than a few minutes ago.

You hugged him and cried.

"He kicked me out, I told him I liked you and he... He told me: You like him? Go for him, tell him to take care of you" You cried.

Billy put a worried expression on his face, and his lips into a line.

"Hey..." He said and looked at you "I will, don't cry" He said and dried off the tears of your face.

"But... Billy" You fought.

"You're coming with me, I'll take care of you" He smiled.

"No... I don't wanna bother you..."

"Why would you bother me? Come on..." He kissed your temple and got up, making you do the same.

You got into the car and he began to drive.

To be continued...