Chapter 18

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN | FAKE

"Do you want to be alone?" He asked you.

"No" You said holding his hand "Stay with me"

"Okay, okay... I'll stay with you" He smiled and kissed your cheek.

You stayed there without knowing what to say. There was a question that was driving you crazy, but you didn't know if this was the best moment to tell Billy.

"Billy..." You said.

"Yes, babe?"

"Can I..."

"What?" He asked confused.

"Can I call... Calum?" You asked.

"WHAT?! WHY?" He said angry.

" I'm a demon, he's a demon too. Maybe I don't really know how to use my powers, but I musn't be scared of this guy now, at least I musn't be THAT scared. Now I have more level. Concentrate in what you want Y/N." You thought.

"I wanna know how he is, I wanna know..." You said in a more serious tone.

"I can't let you do that Y/N" He said and looked away.

"Why? He once took care of me"

"And then he kicked you out Y/N! F*ck"

"Please..." You squeezed his hand looking into his eyes.

Your eyes became red at the second and that impacted him a bit.

"Y/N, stop... You're hurting me..." He said looking at both of your hands. You've been squeezing his harder each second.

"Sorry!" You apologized letting him out.

"Okay... But don't do anything stupid" He snorted.

"No, never" You said.

"I'll be here in a sec, my phone is in the kitchen" He said and left.

You nodded and started looking everywhere from your bed.

You saw something was on the ground.

"That must be Billy's. It probably fell from his pocket" You thought to yourself.

You got up and picked it up. It was a paper with something written on it. You opened it and sread this:

1) Make her like me

2) Separate her from Calum

3) Make her believe she's a demon

4) Take her soul while she's asleep

You couldn't believe it... You weren't a demon? This was all fake? He didn't love you.... He was just using you to take the last soul that existed on the Earth. Your eyes starte tearing... You had to call Calum and tell him, you had to escape. You folded the paper again and left it on the floor, so Billy couldn't suspect anything. You lay again on the bed and suddenly Billy appeared smiling with a phone in his hand.

To be continued...