Chapter 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN | COME AND SAVE ME

"Here you have it" He said giving it to you "Look there for Calum's number"

You nodded and he wanted to leave but you stopped him.

"Billy" You said. He turned around and looked at you with a confused look.

"Something fell from your pocket before" You said smiling and looking at the paper on the ground.

"Oh" He said and quickly picked it up putting it in his pocket "Did you unfold it?"

"No, why would I do that?" You laughed "I supose it's something personal" You said with a small grin.

He nodded and left.

As soon as he did this you looked for Calum's number. You got up and started walking from side to side of the bedroom nervously. You closed the door and heard the sounds that indicated the phone was communicating.

"Come on... Come on... Answer..." You said.

Suddenly the sounds stopped and someone talked.

"Calum?" You said smiling.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"Calum! Oh God Calum, I'm so happy to hear you"

"F*ck you, Y/N, as you said before you're better with Billy" He said angry.

"No no no no... Calum, you have to come, you have to come and pick me up. I'm not safe here, Billy wants to take my soul... Listen a paper fell from his pocket and I read it and, it said what he was gonna do to me. He faked turned me into a demon and he's gonna take my soul when I fall asleep, please Ca-"

You were interrumped by Billy.

"What the f*ck did you just say?" He yelled.

"Calum, please, Calum save me, Calum" You said to Calum.

"Y/N!!!" Calum yelled from the other side of the line.

Billy violently took the phone off your hands and hung up. He then grabbed your arm and started walking.

"Billy!" You yelled.

"You're gonna learn to not read private things, you b*tch" He said.

"Billy, please..." You cried.

"Oh come on!" He turned around, and you slapped him.

His eyes became red and yours too, but because of you were scared as f*ck.

You went downstairs and he opened the storeroom door. He pushed you and locked you there.

"BILLY" You yelled.

"SHUT UP, you wanted to ruin my planes, you daughter of a... You're gonna learn to be quiet" He screamed and you heard him leave.

You sat on the floor crying. What was gonna happen to you there? You'd die.

To be continued...