Chapter 21

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE | THE END

"I thought you were my f*cking friend, but you're just a... " Calum said.

"What am I? You're the one who betrayed us!" Billy yelled.

"I'm in love with her!" Calum yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Bullshit..." Billy whispere looking down.

Suddenly the entire mansion started to shake. You all looked up and Billy laughed.

"He's here..." He smirked.

"Who?" You asked Calum.

"Him..." Calum said and pointed at the man in the door.

You all looked at the man and he smirked. You could tell he was a bit old. He had white hair and a white mustache, his eyes were blue and he was dressing in black.

"Oh... Look who we have here..." He laughed walking towards you 3 "The only human that still is alive... Y/N..."

You took a step forward.

"Oh darling, don't try to escape... There's no way you're surviving to this..." He laughed with crossed arms.

"Who are you?" You asked seriously.

"I'm the Demon King, little girl" He said.

"Don't call me that..."

"I'm gonna call you however the f*ck I want." He said angry "Billy!" He yelled.

"Yes, dad?" He smirked standing behind the man.

He was his dad?!

"Why is this lady still alive? What about the paper I gave you with the plan?" He said looking at Billy.

"Oh dad I'm sorry. Calum loves her" Billy laughed making the man laugh too.

Calum was looking at them with anger.

"Hood... I haven't seen you in months, this is what you've been planning? Saving your girl from a demon apocalypse?" He laughed "I thought you were like us..."

"I've never been like you Joe, I didn't choose to be a demon" Calum fought.

"You don't deserve to be a demon" Joe said making a pause "Billy, take them" He demanded.

Billy punched Calum and then grabbed you by your arm. You tried to escape but you couldn't he was much more stronger. Calum was nearly unconscious because of the punch and he couldn't escape too. Billy took you to a more silent and private room where there were 2 chairs. He sat both of you on them and tied you with a string, making impossible the idea of get off. When he was done he crossed his arms and looked at you.

"Billy..." You cried, he looked away "Billy, you loved me... Tell me that wasn't a lie" You cried.

"I've never loved you" He said and slapped you in the face. You groaned in pain and continued crying.

"Y/N..." You heard Calum cry.

"Calum..." You cried.

Joe (Demon King) appeared again and walked towards you.

"It's time for them to die, do it Billy" He said.

You looked up at Billy, but there was no expression on his face. It was the end.

To be continued...