five

MIA

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. Jack and I drank a little too much last night after he invited me to dinner. All I remember is us talking about our future dreams and our childhood.

I sat up and looked down at Jack. He was staring at the ceiling and then drove his attention to me. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Oh yeah, Jack and I are basically fuck buddies. After Jack and Kimmy broke up, he came to my house all drunk and sad and I comforted him. That was until we kissed and things went on from there. Since that day, I have always been his little fun. And he was my fun. I grew feelings for him about a year ago and it's been weird liking him. Lots of mixed emotions when it comes to falling for Gilinsky. He was very good at fucking with you mind and heart to do things for him.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back. "Do you have any weed?" I asked.

"Of course." He got up and put his boxers on. He moved over to his drawer and pulled out a mason jar that had a red Supreme sticker on it. He also took out a piece of cardboard that he had painted black and two sheets of rolling papers.

He got back on to the bed and opened the mason jar.

"Wanna make yours?" He asked, making his joint.

"Sure." I moved infront of him. I started to make my joint.

I felt his eyes on me. I looked up at him.

"What?"

"Does Kimmy still live in the same house?"

"Yup."

"How is she?"

"She's the same Kimmy."

"Does she ever talk about me?"

"Can we stop talking about Kimmy?" I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. I put my joint down on the night stand and started to put my clothes on.

"Woah hey. What's wrong? Why are you leaving?"

"Because, Jack, you only ever talk about Kimmy! I thought that after three fucking years of us fucking and getting closer you would finally get feelings for me and move on from Kimmy but I guessed wrong!"

"Mia, Derek isn't good for her. I need to get her back but until I can get her back I need a little fun here and there."

I scoffed. "I'm not a fucking sex doll."

I grabbed my joint and walked out.

"Grow up, Perez! Life isn't a fucking love story!"

"I guess that means you won't get Kimberly back. Because life isn't a love story where the princess goes running to the prince. She goes running for the peasant who is more of a prince than the prince himself." I opened the house door.

I walked out of the house and slammed the door behind me. I unlocked my car doors and got inside it and drove away.

As I got out of my car, someone yelled my name. I turned around and saw Kimmy waving her hand, signaling me to come over. I sighed and walked over to her house.

"Hey, grumpy." She chuckled.

"Hey." I responded.

"What's wrong?" She pouted.

"Uh, nothing." I shrugged. "Just a little tired."

"Well, wake up because I'm making us breakfast." She smiled.

"Ooh, omletes?"

"Well of course, my dear." She giggled.

"Yay!" I shrieked and followed her inside the house.

i deleted about a chapter or two to fix it. i don't want kimmy and derek to get back together too soon so i deleted the chapters in which they did.

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 🌴