twentynine

KIMBERLY

I woke up to an attack of kisses from Jai. I giggled.

"Stop it tickles." I laughed.

He stopped and we looked at each other. He kissed me and I couldn't help but smile. I had so many butterflies. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair as he ran his hand up my thigh and under my pajama shorts.

He got off and stood up. "I'm gonna make some coffee." He smiled and walked out of the room.

The morning was quiet. Jai drove Derek home real late. Probably around maybe two in the morning and I was pretty tired so I fell asleep. Jai ate his cereal and I ate mine.

"I'm going out to my old house to check up on my brothers. Do you wanna come?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I gave him a small smile.

He nodded and got up from the table and walked to the sink to wash his bowl. I took my last bite of cereal and did the same.

"Well, go get dressed so we can head over there and then we'll get some Starbucks."

"Yes!" I shouted. "Okay give me like fifteen minutes."

We all know it wasn't gonna take fifteen minutes.

🉐

Jai knocked on the door. We waited a little bit.

"Okay so I have a twin brother so the best way to find out who's who is look at the nose. He has a freckle and I don't. Got it?"

I nodded. "You told me this in the car."

"I did? Oh."

"Yeah."

"I just don't want you to mix us up and possibly you know kiss him."

"I'll know it's you." I smiled.

Finally, the door opened. It was his twin.

"The fucker is back and with a girl!" He shouted.

"Jai!" A guy came out and jumped on him. They fell back onto the ground which made me and Jai's brother laugh.

"Ow you fucking cunt!" Jai kicked him.

They got up from the ground and brushed off.

"Who's the pretty lady?" The green eyes boy asked.

"This is Kimberly my um... My..."

Jai and I were just talking. We weren't actually boyfriend and girlfriend since we wanted to learn more about each other which it's been four or three weeks now. We've been hitting off actually. We have a lot of things in common and share the same interests.

The boy and his twin looked at him waiting for an answer. Jai started to seemed pressured.

"This is my... girlfriend?" He chuckled nervously. It came out more of a question than a statement. "Yeah this is my girlfriend."

I smiled and blushed a bit.

"Well, I'm Beau." The green eyed boy said or Beau.

"And I'm Luke." Jai's twin said.

"Hi." I waved.

"Come on in." Beau lead the way.

"They may seem normal now but trust me, shit gets weirder." Jai said into my ear.

"I'm used to weird. I like weird."

"If you say so." He chuckled and we walked into the house.

🉐

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞