twentyseven

DEREK

"Finally fucking free. Two weeks in that bed, dude. I couldn't." I laughed.

"Yeah but you gotta stay in bed rest for awhile. And you got crutches." Kimberly laughed.

"Yeah but I'll be in my bed. And I've used crutches in the past, it ain't that bad." I shrugged. "Where's Jai?"

"He's at home sleeping. He didn't sleep that good on that couch." She chuckled.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"I know you didn't sleep at all. You look like a zombie. You need sleep, Kim."

"I was just... scared. I was scared you stopped breathing or something."

I shook my head.

"I saw how you would squeeze the handle or the bed sheet. I knew you were in pain and I hated knowing you were hurt."

"I'm fine. You just need to chill and relax. I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere."

She looked at me and smiled. She drove into the driveway and stopped the car. We got out of the car and there Jai was. He walked out of the house with a smile.

"Hey, look who it is."

"Finally out of there." I chuckled.

I limped while trying to cooperate with the crutches.

"You look stronger than before."

"I feel stronger." I sighed.

We got into the house and I sat down on the couch, putting the crutches beside me.

"That's good. You seemed like you couldn't eve lift a finger at the hospital." Jai patted my shoulder.

"I actually did feel that way." I chuckled. "But bed rest really did help even though it was kind of depressing just laying there like a rock."

"I'm just happy that you didn't die."

"Same here. I actually love my fucked weird life." I pursed my lips. "I could use some weed right now though."

"Kimberly had a hidden stash that she thought no one would find." He laughed and got up from the couch.

I got up and grabbed my crutches, following Jai.

"Fucking doctors are always up on your ass and you can't leave the room without a nurse there with you." I lit up the already made blunt.

Kimberly did this thing where she would already roll up blunts and just put them into this mason jar that she used to hide in the sink cabniet hiding behind all the kitchen cleaning stuff.

"Jesus that's good shit." I laughed as I coughed a bit.

He chuckled. I passed the blunt to him and rejected it.

"I-I don't smoke." He smiled.

I shrugged and took another hit.

"Where the fuck is Kimberly? I didn't even see her leave."

"I'm right here." She came out of her room. "You just take my weed? Is asking not even a thing anymore?" She took the blunt from me and took a hit.

She looked like she was hiding something. Like scared I guess?

"Spill it." I said.

"Huh?"

"I know you wanna say something and you're hiding it but we all know you suck at keeping shit."

"Fuck you." She laughed and then went back to being serious. "Jack was released."

"What the fuck it's only been two-three weeks and the fucker is out already?" Jai said.

"Mia bailed him out. Why? I don't know but I know I'm staying as far away from the both of them. All of you should."

"Mia's apart of his psychotic shit. Bitch been fucking him so why wouldn't she?"

"W-What?"

"Oh fuck."

"Looks like she's not the one who can't keep shit." Jai said.

"They've been fucking?!" She yelled. "And you fucking knew?! Knowing that she's in fucking danger and he can possibly fucking kill her?!" She smacked my arm.

"He's not gonna kill her! She's apart of that shit why do think she didn't come to fucking visit me knowing that hoe wants my dick?!"

"You think everyone wants your dick!"

"She tried to fuck me what the hell?! Bitch had her hand down my shorts, Kimmy, telling me my dick was big and she was wet!"

"When was this?!"

"That doesn't matter!" I yelled with the blunt inbetween my lips. "Look, we all need to get the fuck away from this shit town before the dude comes for someone else. Or Mia comes for one of us."

"I can't believe she's been fucking him."

"Are you seriously that surpised? She fucked Samuel in the Janitors closet at homecoming. She's a hoe. She fucked Johnson. She fucked Jai's brother. Remember that party I threw like two years ago for New Years?"

"That's why I never got my drink." Jai said.

I raised my eyebrows and blew the smoke out.

"Okay so what's the plan?" Jai asked.

"Stay ghost." I shrugged. "It's all we can do right now."

🉐

Shit finna go down breh

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞