twentytwo

DEREK

I got home after awhile at the mall picking up some new clothes. Jai and Kimmy were chilling on the couch watching some TV. I got a text message. It was from Gilinsky saying to put on the news. I was confused and did it anyways, making Jai and Kimmy upset since I changed the channel.

"An eighteen year old boy found dead in an ally by HoneyMoon Avenue. Police say it was murder. The boy was stabbed to dead." The news reporter said. The pulled up a picture of the dude.

I looked over at Kimmy who looked shocked and sad. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Kimmy do you know him?"

"Um, I-I gotta go." Her voice cracked. She got up and grabbed her keys and just walked out.

"Do you know him?" I asked Jai.

"No." He shook his head.

I pursed my lips and got up from the couch. I walked out to the front. Kimberly was already gone. I called up Gilinsky.

"How was the news?" He asked.

"Who is that kid? Kimberly went balling her eyes out."

"She slept with him like yesterday? And I don't appreciate Kimberly cheating on me with some random dude."

"How is she cheating? She's a single girl let her fuck who she wants."

"No she's not! I'm going to get her back just watch. And I don't need her becoming a hoe."

"Learn to respect the girl."

"Oh so I guess beating her up is respect?"

"Shut the fuck up. You're fucking crazy. Why would you kill an innocent guy?"

"Because he would've hurt her. Just like you. Watch out, Derek, because you'll be next." He hung up.

"Does this dumb fuck this is a movie or something? Oh my god, dude." I said to myself and walked back in.

"What happened?" Jai asked.

"That guy is a old close friend of Kimmy's."

"Damn."

"Yeah." I sat down on the couch. "What did you guys do while I was gone?"

"Nothing. We just sat here and watched TV."

I nodded. "I'm going to Kimberly's. I'll be back."

"Let me come with you."

"Uh yeah sure. Come on." I grabbed my keys from the coffee table.

We headed out and into the car.

"I... I don't care if you like her. She's better off with you than me. Cause you're more... I don't know um, smarter and can handle situations better."

"Thanks man." He said quietly.

"Just as long it's not that dickknob Gilinsky." I mumbled and started the car.

🉐

Breh I've been tired for the last three days dude. Like my sleep hasn't been the best & I been fallin asleep when I don't know it. But it's because I stayed up real late till like 8 AM & that fucks with my sleep for a couple days so I'll be good.

Why am I telling you this wtf LOLOL ANYWAYS

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞