twenty

DEREK

I took a sip out of my beer watching Kimmy and Jai. They were getting onto the fourwheeler and to be honest, I wasn't liking the vibes I was getting from them. They were all touchy and flirty. It was pissing me off. Kimmy wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and took off.

I got up from the seat and got on a dirt bike and decided to follow them. They went so far into the compound. I stayed a bit far back. They stopped and got off the four wheeler. They started talking. He grabbed her hand and they held hands. She smiled, leaning in to kiss him.

"The fuck are you guys doing?" I walked towards them.

They jumped back and acted like nothing.

"We were just talking." Kimmy shrugged.

"Yeah fucking right that's why you were about to kiss him."

Her face went to scared to pissed.

Here we go now.

"So what if I was? Who are you to stop me from doing it?"

"Kimmy I don't wanna argue, but you know that I'm trying to make us work again."

"And you know I don't want to." She said quietly.

I stayed quiet and just looked down.

"I didn't know you guys were exes. She just told me you guys were friends." Jai said.

"Yeah. We are." I said. "I'm done trying." I walked back to the dirt bike.

I'm tired of it.

🉐

After the compound, we headed back to my place. Kimmy was going to stay the night and I didn't have a problem with it. I'm not gonna bother her. The rest of the time we were at the compound we acted like the arguement didn't went down and we all just had laughs and rode the bikes. And in the car we cracked jokes and bumped to some music.

I was in my room just on my phone with the TV on in the background. My room door opened. It was Kimmy.

"Am I disturbing you?" She asked.

"Nah, you're good."

"I'm sorry for what I said."

"It's cool." I smiled. "I want you to move on and be happy with someone else. I'm not exactly a relationship type. I just felt like I never wanted to let you go I always wanted to have you with me and knowing that I can touch you and see you in ways no one else could. That I could have moments with you no one else could. I loved waking up and knowing you were beside me or knowing that I was on your mind."

"You are a relationship type. You just have your downs. We all do. And you're always on my mind. I always think about you. Like today, I was scared Gilinsky had did something to you like he did to Cameron. I was scared and came here." She walked over and layed down beside me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. "I love you, Derek. Don't ever forget it." She whispered.

"I love you too, Kimberly."

"And we'll make things work eventually. Just takes time."

"I know. And I'm have patience for it."

🉐

WHAT IS UP?!?! I have a question, if I was to make Kimberly move on with someone else, do you think Jai or Yan is better? It's just a thought I don't think I'll do it but at the same time every motherfucking story has them getting back together & being happy & shit & I don't wanna do the same thing so idk just lemme know.

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞