twentysix

KIMBERLY

For the past week, I've been with Derek & Jai at the hospital making sure everything was good and nothing went wrong. I would wake up in the middle of the night just to make sure he was still breathing. And other nights, I wouldn't sleep at all. And it was those kind of nights. I couldn't sleep. Jai was sound asleep by me like a baby. I smiled at how cute he looked. I kissed his lips and got up from the couch. I walked out of the room and to the cafe. I made myself a coffee and back to the room I went. The halls were empty and quiet which gave the chills a bit. I closed the room door and slowly made my way back to the couch. Jai woke up and sat up.

"Baby what are you doing?" His voice was raspy and deep which turned me on a bit.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Well coffee won't help you." He chuckled. "Come here." He opened his arms.

I put the coffee down and layed on top of him. I kissed his neck.

"I know that you're worried but this isn't healthy for you." He kissed my head, brushing his fingers up and down my arm giving me chills. "I'm worried too trust me."

"To see all that blood it just... it just did something to me. He looked dead. He was pale and he could barely breath. He was seconds close to death."

"I know."

I looked up at him. "Thank you for being here with me and helping me through this."

"Of course. I wanna be there for you for the rough times."

I smiled and kissed him. He ran his hands down my body and stopped at my butt, squeezing it tightly. I kissed down to his neck, starting to leave a mark.

"Can you please not fuck while I'm here trying to sleep?" Derek said weakly.

Jai and I started laughing.

"Sorry." I whispered.

He went back to sleep and moved a bit to make himself comfortable. I looked back at Jai.

"C'mon let's get to bed."

We got back to the way we were at first. I dug my face into his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Still no sleep. Eyes wide opened and worried that Derek isn't breathing.

I turned to my other side and kept my eyes on Derek. Watching his stomach go up and down and his hand squeeze his blanket. I could tell he felt a little bit of pain. I just wanted to take his pain away so bad. I hated seeing him hurt. I'm just glad he isn't in the ground.

I really would've lost it.

🉐

JAHOOO bro I hate OITB they needa suck my left nut and drink bleach. I ain't gonna spoil it but bro I just can't anymore

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞