twentyeight

MIA

"I don't know why I even bailed you out." I sighed.

"Cause you love me."

"I guess." I mumbled.

"Have you heard from Derek? Is he dead?"

"Nope. He just got released from the hospital today."

"Fuck! It was a good shot how is he not dead? Right in the lungs."

"Derek is basically immortal. He got into a really bad car accident that anybody could die in but nope. Just a broken leg and lots of stitches."

"I wanted him dead."

I stayed quiet. I turned into my house and turned off the car. Jack put his hand on my thigh and leaned in to kiss my neck. I pushed him away.

"Stop." I said quietly and got out the car.

"I'm horny and you're looking fucking sexy today." He said.

I opened the house door, walking in.

"That's cool. Thanks."

He gripped my wrist and turned me around to face him.

"I missed your sweet candy." He put his hand in my shorts.

"Stop. Jack." I tried to get out of his grip and tried getting his hand out of my shorts. He had already started pleasuring me but I didn't feel pleasure. I felt guilt and scared. I moaned, giving myself up for him. "I fucking- ah - hate you." I managed to say.

He started kissing my neck and I could feel his tounge touch my skin that gave me chills.

"Stop, stop." I pushed him off.

"What the fuck, Mia? I just wanna pleasure you and you've never complained what is it?"

"I just don't feel right about this. I'm regretting everything and everything is just falling on me." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Aww are you feeling guilt?"

"You're a heartless motherfucker who needs to fucking burn in hell."

He smacked me. I pushed him and started hitting his face. He gripped my wrists and dropped me to the ground.

"Get the fuck off!" I yelled.

He smacked me again. I kicked him in his stomach and ran out the house and to Kimmy's house that was literally just across from me. I knocked on the door. Jai opened up and rolled his eyes.

"She's not home."

"I just really need to hide somewhere."

I looked behind Jai to see Derek with crutches heading towards the door.

"Why here? So you can get your shit fuck buddy to come and kill us? You're fucking sick and you disgust me. Betraying your own best friend who's gone through almost everything to help your ass just so you can be behind Jack's demented plans?"

"I'm not apart of his shit I swear."

"But you bailed him out. You stuck by his side and helped him out."

"I-I-..."

"Leave us the fuck alone." Jai closed the door and locked it.

I placed my forehead against the door and started crying. I headed back to my house. Jack seemed furious. But instead of hitting me, he kissed me.

"Can we please fuck?"

I nodded slowly and followed him up to the room.

🉐

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞