twelve

DEREK

I ran into the hospital and into the lobby. Kimberly was sitting in a seat at the end by the window. I walked up to her. She called me all scared and sobbing over the phone saying to come to the hospital which scared me a shit ton.

"Baby, what happened?"

"C-Cameron got st-stabbed."

"Cameron?"

"He's a close friend." She sniffled.

I looked at her outfit which was a tight black dress which turned me on a bit.

Fuck, I'm getting hard. Shit.

"Come here." I opened my arms for her.

She stood up and got into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her small body and held her tight. She cried onto my chest.

"I'm sorry I dragged you here. I had no one else to call."

"It's okay. I'm so glad you did. I want nothing more than to comfort you, babygirl." I ran my fingers through her hair. I kissed her forehead. I looked down at her and wiped her tears. We stared into each others eyes. As I was about to lean in to kiss her, someone ruined the moment.

"Uhm, I'm not sure how to say this but..." It was the doctor. "The knife was deep enough to pierce his lungs and he lost a lot of blood. If the knife didn't go in so deep, we could've gave him some blood but..."

Kimberly started sobbing and got into my arms. I squeezed her lightly.

"I'm so sorry."

"Here you go." I wrapped a blanket around Kimberly.

She said she wanted to stay with me tonight since she wanted some company and comfort and I was no way in hell going to miss a chance to be with Kimmy. I gave her a big shirt of mine to get out of that dress which was very exciting to watch.

"Thank you." She sniffled.

"No problem." I kissed her head.

"Were you busy when I called?"

"Nah, I was just watching TV. But I'm glad you called. I've missed you."

She smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her. Oh how I've missed those precious lips. I got on top of her going down to her neck. She had a huge hickey on the right side of her neck which I didn't notice before.

"What the fuck?" I pulled away. "Who gave you that?"

"What?"

"That hickey."

"It's just a burn Mia did when she was curling my hair." She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Like I'm gonna believe that."

She moved her hand down into my sweats.

"I want you." She whispered.

"I want you too." I started to get hard.

"Then stop worrying about my burn and show me just how much you want me." She kissed me.

ya'll sum dirty birdies if you actually thought i was gon write that sex scene tf i'm only nine.

BTW I'M SO HAPPY YA'LL LOVED THE LAST CHAPTER I DIDN'T THINK YA'LL WOULD OMG

oh & kimmy didn't really care for cameron she just wanted sum dick lmao why do you think she was so quick to call derek. spoiler alert.

& NEW COVERS COMING SOON SO WAIT ON IT THEY FINNA BE NICE... NOT REALLY LMAO BUT YEAH

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 🌴