nineteen

KIMBERLY

I knocked on Derek's door, feelings a bit nervous. There was no answer so I knocked again. Still no answer. His car is here and there's no way he would leave with Gilinsky. I turned the knob and the door opened. I walked in and some dude was knocked out on the couch. I walked closer to him. He was actually pretty cute. Maybe one of Dereks old friends? He rose his head up which made my scream and jump back. He screamed as well.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He shouted.

He had an Austrialian accent which was extremely hot. Oh my fuck what's wrong with me. I'm becoming such a hoe.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I shouted back.

"I asked first!"

"I'm Kimberly, I'm Dereks friend."

"Oh so you're Kimberly." He sat up.

"He's told you about me?"

"Yeah. I'm Jai, I'm a friend of his."

"Where is he?"

"He went with some girl named Mia, I don't know."

What the fuck would Mia come do over here? When did she leave from Samuel's house? Where did she even get a ride?

"Oh okay."

"Do you wanna wait here? He'll be back soon."

"Uh, no I'm fine. I'll just head out." I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. He wanted me to stay but I don't know this guy and I feel like he'll try to pull something.

I started walking out and Derek was right there.

"Oh hey." I said.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckled.

"I was just checking up on you because Jack came over and shit went down and I was scared he came and did something to you."

"Oh nah." He shook his head and we walked into the house. "What was Jack doing over?"

"Well it was at Sammy's."

"What were you doing at Sammy's?"

"Just chilling and smoking a bit."

"Oh okay."

We were in his room now.

"Who's that guy down there?"

"He's a friend of mine. He got into some shit with his rommate so I let him stay here. He came like an hour ago maybe."

"Ah."

"Why? Do you think he's sexy?" He said in a girly voice.

"Very." I giggled.

He gasped. "Don't talk to me."

"I'm kidding." I hugged him from the side.

He kissed my forehead.

"What were you doing with Mia?" I sat down on the bed.

"She just stopped by and then we went to the gas station, bought some drinks and snacks, and now I'm here." He put a gummy worm in his mouth. "Want one?" He said chewing the worm.

I opened my mouth and he put one in.

"You looked like you were about to suck some dick." He started laughing.

"You're so immature." I kicked him lightly.

"I guess." He smiled. "Hey, Jai and I are headed to the compound to ride some bikes if you wanna come. It's gonna be some food, drinks, and just fun."

"Uh yeah, but you're picking me up."

"Just stay here, what you gotta do today?"

"True. Okay I'll stay."

"We're gonna have so much fun." He said in a high pitched voice.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

🉐

Jai's body in 2013-2014?? 2015?? Idk was so fucking HDKSKDIS JESUS FUCK IT WAS HOT!! I mean still is but it was just oh my lordt back then

If you don't know Jai Brooks, I'm sorry but what are you doing with you life

I'M KIDDING I LOVE YOU LOLOLOL & notice how I'm putting all these new people in the book now omg so many characters

Anyways,

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞