twentythree

KIMBERLY

I cried on the couch smoking a blunt. Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to go through this guilt? It's my fault that Cameron and Yan are dead. If I just kept my hands to myself, they would still be alive with their families becoming something. Now they're buried in the ground with their families going through grief than happiness.

There was a knock at the door. I sniffled and wiped my tears as I walked over to the door. It was Jai.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I saw how hurt you were and I wanted to comfort you."

I barely know this dude. Maybe for like a day? And yes we kissed which made me regret it since I started thinking how we just met and already moved that fast.

"Uh..."

"I know that you don't feel comfortable yet since we just met but, that doesn't mean we can't start knowing each other."

I giggled a little bit. "Come in." I moved out the way for him to walk in.

I closed the door and we took a seat on the couch.

"How should we start?" He asked.

"I'll go first." I said.

"Shoot." He smiled.

🉐

After almost three hours of talking about each other and having some laughs from talking about our embarrassing moments, we decided to order some Chinese food and just watch some Orange Is The New Black. I put my head on his shoulder and got comfortable.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Not really. It's only seven." I shrugged. "You?"

"Nah." He chuckled.

"Okay good because we are going to pull an all nighter and have fun tonight." I kneeled in front of him and intertwined our fingers together.

"Is this your way of asking me to sleepover?"

"Is that a yes?"

"If we can have a pillow fight."

"Of course." I smiled.

"Good." He chuckled.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss him or just get up and walk away. I mean we have already kissed so why not? But I wanna take things slow and I know if I kiss him it's going to lead to something else. Or maybe just a small short kiss. And if things get heated, just stop it.

I leaned in and pressed our lips together. The house door opened and I pulled away fast.

"I didn't know you sucked dick this is new." Mia said.

"How did you get in?" I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Extra key under the mat." She closed the door. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing." I sighed, sinking into the couch.

"Who's this though?"

"I'm Jai." He smiled.

"Well I'm Mia. I just came to check up on you. I don't know if you heard about Yan." She pursed her lips.

"Y-Yeah I did." I took a breath. "But I'm good now. Jai came by."

"Oh well I'll just chill with you two."

"No no, we're fine." Jai and I said.

"Well damn. Hurtful." She faked a sniffle.

"Love you." I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Mhm right." She laughed. "See you tomorrow then."

"Yes ma'am." I said.

She walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Sorry about that." I said, turning my body to face him.

"Nah it's cool." He put his hand on my thigh. He pecked my lips and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He walked away.

"Alright." I said to myself, feeling butterflies. I haven't felt butterflies since maybe the beginning of Derek and I's relationship. This felt great.

🉐

OITB is fucking... oh my lordt I can't anymore.

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 💞