ten

DEREK

I kicked Mia out before things got more intense. It felt so wrong and I hated the feeling. It was like all the other girls. Except, I was drunk so I didn't really feel anything.

I sat in my garage smoking a blunt and staring at the empty streets. A car pulled up to my house. I squinted my eyes since the headlights were basically blinding me. The car turned off and the door opened. It was Jack getting out the car.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great." He smiled and took a seat on a crate in front of me. "She hates you, man. She says you're bum who needs to get a job and get his shit together. She says that you're clingy, never shuts up, and she wants nothing to do with you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "She said that shit?"

He nodded. "I'm sorry, Derek. I tried telling her the good things about you but she would just shoot back with rude comments. I really tried."

I clenched my jaw.

"Look, I would just move on to be honest. There's no--"

"You think I'm dumb or something?" I stood up with my hands balled up in fists.

"Hey woah man. I wouldn't try to start something here with me because you don't know me so well."

"Kimberly didn't say any of that. That girl loves me more than anything. You think I'm gonna believe a punk bitch like you?"

He stood up as well. "But you were the one running to me for help. Asking me of tips. So, the punk bitch here is you, Luh. Desperate motherfucker."

I pushed him. "If you pull the shit you pulled with Kimberly today, I'll fucking beat the fuck out of you."

He chuckled and raised his eyebrows. He pushed me against the wall and put his hand on my neck, putting a tight grip around it.

"That sounded like a threat. Like I said, you don't know me so well. I will fucking torture your ass until your begging God to help your poor sad soul. You'll be wishing you didn't say shit. Don't threaten me unless you wanna be found in a lake, chopped up in a garbage bag." He banged my head against the wall and then walked away.

I gasped for air, rubbing my neck with my hand. My head was pounding and probably bleeding. I watched Jack drive away and ended up blacking out.

i updated slowly because i try to make my chapters come out good. also i get lazy & end up losing my ideas. but thanks to tons of vine edits & other stories, i get a lot of ideas here & there. thanks internet!

YOU ARE NOW LIVING HEALTHY

- soul 🌴