Six

How long have I been on the run now?

Two days? Five days?

No. It's been three days. Three insanely long days since I left the pack. Since Tyler kissed me. Since I left my brother.

"I'm sorry, Braden." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I knew for a fact that I wasn't far enough away. I knew if Alpha Clemmons wanted me tracked down, they damn sure would find me.

But what was I supposed to do, steal a car? Transform into my pure rainbow-albino violet purple eyed wolf? No. If I wanted to get away, I better think fast, because if I'm as important as I seem to be.. They'll come looking. I groaned, looking at my surroundings. I've never been allowed to venture out of the pack territory, which can only mean one thing.

I had no idea where I was.

"Maybe I can blend into society." I murmured and looked down at myself.

It was a possibility. I wasn't like what the humans believed werewolves, or the Night Terrors as they called us, looked like.

With my long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, I could blend in rather well. Just another human in the crowd.

"It could work." I murmured, my hair seating side to side in my ponytail as I walked. If I went East, then I could make it to Willow Creek, and maybe become the boring person my pack believes me to be.

As I started my walk East, so many things began to race through my mind.

Would Braden be okay?

Would my parents miss me?

Did Tyler have feelings for me?

What makes me so special?

I groaned loudly, causing a bird near me to squawk and fly off, maybe it would be better if I was indeed normal.

A harsh growl went through the air, causing me to tense up. Whoever it was didn't sound to friendly, and they definitely weren't far off. Again, the growl cut through the air along with the sound of paws hurrying towards me.

"What do I do?!" I shrieked and looked to the nearest tree. Wolves can't climb trees, so hopefully I'd be safe up there; at least for a few minutes anyways.

Running won't do any good.

As I started to scramble up in the tree, thanking the Goddess that I had worn work out clothes, a dark grey wolf entered the clearing. Its dark brown eyes surveying the area before resting on my face. The wolf let out another growl and slowly watched me as it went around the close bush and shifted.

He walked out, his eyes staying locked on mine. "Come down, rogue." His tone was gruff. I looked down at him and a slight giggle slipped through my lips, even in the terrible situation. He raised an eyebrow, giving me a deadly look.

He was butt naked, and it just made the situation hilarious.

Werewolves typically had no shame about nudity, but I certainly would never walk out in front of a stranger butt naked.

"Are you listening to me!" He yelled out, power coming through his voice, indicating that he was of high ranking. Although, not high enough to be an Alpha.

"I'm of no harm," I said softly, looking down at my lap. "I'm just trying to find my way to Willow Creek, I didn't know I was on your territory." I finished, trying to make regret seep into my voice.

He looked at me and looked back towards the territory. "How do I know you're not lying?" He asked, rolling his eyes as I looked anywhere but at him.

"You can escort me to Willow Creek if you'd like, I'm just trying to find my way there."  I said gently, still looking away. "You could, you know, put some pants on." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes again, "That's not my decision to make. I'm Delta Bryant, of the Knoton Pack. I'll need to take you back to the pack house to see what Alpha decides," then he raised an eyebrow. "Are you uncomfortable?" He asked, causing me to snort.

"Very." I said, putting a sarcastic twist to it.

He shrugged and scratched the back of his neck, his brown eyes gleaming with humor. "Come on down, it's not like you can escape anywhere else. We're not going to hurt you if you behave."

I shrugged, it was true. Where else was I supposed to go? Run from a werewolf? I'd like to see someone try.

"Fine," I grumbled, sliding down the trunk of the tree. "Just keep your hands off me and don't try anything." I grumbled, standing s few feet away from the naked man.

He chuckled and shrugged, shifting into the medium sized grey wolf again; leading the way.

'Emmilyn Bell, 17, run away of the Takoda pack; prisoner of the Knoton Pack.' I thought to myself, chuckling slightly  as I broke into a jog to keep up with the wolf ahead of me.