Chapter 1- The Beginning

I picked out some clothes and put my hair in a ponytail. I took a shower and came out feeling very fresh.

"Good morning honey!" My mom yelled sounding as joyful as she always was. I smiled when I  smelled the delicious breakfast.

"Hi mom, breakfast smells great!" I said as I reached for bacon as she smacked my hand.

"Thats my batch! Thats yours."

"Does it matter mom?"

"Yes it does! Get your food and lets go! You can't be late for school and I can't be late for work." With that I grabbed my food and headed out the door. She got on the driver's side and started the car.

"You ready for school?" She asked taking a bite of her bacon.

"No, not at all." I don't like school at all. In fact, I hated it. It was like a prison I was required to go to. It was a waste of my oh-so-precious time.

"Well you'll see your brother everyday."

"Yea that's the only good thing, even though we have different classes because he's older."

"Thats true but you'll have a couple of classes together."

"Yea like Algebra, English, Lunch and gym."

"How do you know that?"

"We sent each other our schedules. Anyway I just hope I make it through this year. After this one there's only one left. Hey mom?"

"Yes hon."

"Do you think I'll be able to see Kaleb?"

"At school? No!"

"No not school, like at all."

"I don't know, sweetie you have to know that I want you to see your brothers everyday but your father's really stubborn and we still have to work out when you guys can see each other because I miss the boys and your father misses you."

"Well he didn't act like it. He decided to get the boys instead of me."

"That was a decision we both made because I wanted the boys to have a father figure and I wanted them to have a man around so they could grow up like a man. I wanted to have you because men don't understand us women. No one understands you like I do except for your brother."

By the time we finished talking about the boys and dad, we had reached my school.

"Bye mom!" I yelled while I gave her a kiss on the cheek as she told me to have a good day and I told her the same. I walked in the school feeling like this would be a long day. I was going to my locker when someone shouted my name.

"Hey Kyla! Little sis!" Kyle yelled as he ran up to me giving me a big hug.

"Kyle! Big bro! I missed you!" I told him as I begin to cry. Why am I so emotional? Must be that time of the month for me.

"I missed you too little sis. How's mom doing?"

"She's doing good, always at work. She misses you and Kaleb, though."

"Yea dads the same and he misses you so much."

"Of course he does." I murmured as I went to my locker.

"Well see you in third little sis!" Kyle walked away to his group of friends. I was going to first period when I saw my best friend Jacob.

"Hey best enemie!" He yelled.

"Always nice to meet a fan." I said as he gave me a hug and walked with me upstairs.

"Well, I just saw your hot brother and he spoke to me, I'm so happy!" Oh did I mention he's gay and has a huge crush on my brother, well yea he does.