Chapter 20- Arguments and Liars

He leans closer to me and his lips touch mine. I feel my face get red and I give a small smile.

"You're so beautiful." He puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you." I whisper. He gets up and pushes me back onto the bed. He kisses my forehead and goes down lower and lower. He stops at my neck and looks up at me.

"What?" I ask softly.

"Nothing." He smiles and kisses my neck harshly and softly. He pulls a strap of my dress down and my heart begins to race. My body starts to get hot and I can barely breathe.

He pulls my dress down slowly and I squirm.

"Calm down." He holds my waist to calm me. He starts to unhook my bra when someone busts through the door. I blink and see someone mad and red.

He walks over to the guy and pulls him off of me. He punches him and beats him up. I yell for him to calm down but he just punches even more harshly. I try to get up and notice I'm getting dizzy. I fall and everything goes black.

*The Next Day*

"But I never knew she was up there." I hear mumbles. I open my eyes and see everyone standing over me. They see me open my eyes and they softly greet me.

"Baby." Marcus grabs my face. "You okay?"

"Yea I'm fine but why am I in the hospital?" I look around.

"You blacked out so we brought you here."

"What?"

"We can talk about it later, I'm just glad you're okay."

"We all are." Kyle kisses my forehead. I sit up a bit more and see Jack sitting in a corner. I see he's pretty beaten up and his knuckles are bloody and injured. I sure would hate to be the person that got into a fight with him.

"What happened to him?" I ask Marcus pointing to Jack.

"Oh he got into a fight but um he's okay." He scratches the back of his neck. " Hey um I gotta go do something." He kisses my forehead and walks away. I call Jack over and he walks out. I wonder what happened to everyone, their so weird.

After being in a hospital room for hours on end, I'm finally able to go home. I still have a pounding headache and I've been puking since I woke up. I finally get home and see my dad on the couch.

"Kyla!" He comes and gives me a big hug.

"Hey dad." I say softly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes dad I'm fine."

"Now what happened again?"

"Um she passed out at a friend's house. She said she was dizzy." Marcus quickly answers.

"Is that true Kyla?" My dad looks at me. I really don't know if it's true but it's the only explanation I know.

"Yes that's true." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I go take some medicine and go to my room. Marcus soon follows me up. I sit down on the bed and he slightly closes the door.

"So are you sure you're okay?" He looks around the door to see if anyone's coming.

"I'm fine just a headache. So what happened again?" I get comfortable on my bed.

"Um you were at a friend's house and you said you were a little dizzy and next thing ya know, you're on the floor." I don't know why but something about that doesn't seem right.