Prologue

I had just came out of my 3 period class and I realized that I forgot my textbook that I would need for the next block so I decided that if I could hurry up and get to my locker fast enough then I would have a chance of making it on time for my next class.

I was running down the hallway when I turned a corner and it's like my heart stopped beating for a whole minute.

That's when I saw him.

A boy who I would later find out his name to be Christopher Johnson.

He was unlike anybody I had ever seen, he was beautiful in the most simplest ways, that day he was wearing dark wash jeans and a leather jacket with a white v-neck under it.

He had dark brown hair that from a far would looked almost black, he had the most brightest blue eyes with gray streaks in them, his pale skin tone didn't make him look weird as it does to most people it made me look even more striking.

His face looked like it was sculpted by the goods and nobody else could compare.

His big broad shoulders and 6 foot height made him stand out more, when he walked down the hallways of our school he commanded respect. Everybody's eyes were drawn to him, you couldn't not look at him.

At the time he was a new kid and already everybody loved him just by looking at him. But for me I can honestly say that it was love at first sight even though most people think that's close to impossible.

I never ever once approached him but before I could even say a word to him, the girls at our school had already claimed him as ''theirs''.

So I just watched him from afar, I would find myself stealing glances at him and trying to catch him smiling or just to get his eye contact was enough to make my day.

But I guess I just never thought that somebody would come along and actually steal him in front of my own eyes.

The thought never crossed my mind that a person so close to me would get to him first, would get to know him first, get to see him smile or laugh.

I never thought that that person would be my best friend.