15.

It was now the next morning but you can imagine how I slept last night.
To be honest I probably only slept about 4 hours last night.

And I was not exaggerating.

All I could think about was the smile on Christopher's face when he was pulling away from my house.

Maybe I was dreaming and maybe I didn't even go to the bowling alley yesterday with him.

Did he really say that it was a "date" ?

I didn't even need an alarm to wake me up today since I was already fully awake. As I ripped the covers off me and slowly took steps towards the bathroom I couldn't help but think about yesterday.

I don't know how long I had dreamt of spending even one hour with Christopher but yesterday I spent half of the evening with the one guy I never thought would even take the time to take a look at me.

I also couldn't help the smile that spread across my face every time I replayed yesterday's events.

But I was also nervous for today.

Not wanting to rush anything today I decided to take my time getting ready; I picked out a simple navy hoodie and the got a light blue pair of pants from one of my drawers.

Since I and already washing my face and brushed my teeth, all that was left to do was put on my clothes.

Since today was Friday and I wasn't feeling like doing anything cute with my hair, I just put my braids in a simple ponytail.

I out my sneakers on before getting my backpack from my bedroom floor.

Knowing that Liz wasn't home, as usual, I didn't even bother yelling goodbye before walking out the front door.

The air was kind of chilly outside and as I took a look around my surroundings I noticed all the leaves that had fallen from the tree were now colorful.

I loved fall but I also hated it at the same time because after fall was winter and winter was honestly not a good season for me.

The school came in view and the little tingles of nervousness in my stomach became more noticeable to me.

The hallways were as lively as ever today and the smiles were even more brighter.

For the first time in awhile I actually smiled while walking down the crowded hallways and I'm pretty sure you can guess why I was in a good mood today.

I took a stop when I reached my locker and spun the combination.

I was bent over reaching inside my locker trying to grab my book so I didn't notice the footsteps that were coming towards me and stopped next to my locker.

I cautiously got up and came face to face with Bria and her trio.

Now as you know from the last encounter Bria and her her two friends weren't very pleasant people to be around, which is why I always tried everything not to get in their bad side.

Tiffany was the first to speak up " Bri look who it is "

" Tiffany honey do I look like someone who knows who this nobody is " replied Bria.
Sometimes I wondered if they ever practiced their lines before they found someone to torment.