3.

Before any tears could fall I quickly rushed to the bathroom. I stood in front of a sink and took a look at the reflection in the mirror. My newly put in braids looked like they were glistening and they looked good with the little gold rings around some of them. The light pink lipstick I had put on today made my lips look plump and my eyes almost looked narrow with the mascara I had also put on.

I stared into my deep brown eyes that seemed to always look lifeless, like there wasn't any excitement in my life, unlike my friend Ashley.

I remember when I would wake up everyday with a smile on my face but now even thinking about waking up in the morning makes me almost throw-up. I guess I never knew how unhappy a person can be until it was me who was unhappy with how my life played out.

I didn't even notice until someone walked in that there were tears flowing down my cheeks, so I quickly wipe them away before anybody could see them.

I was finally done with all my 4 morning classes and the bell rang signaling that it was time to go to lunch. Before I went to the cafeteria I went to locker and switched out my textbooks so then I would need to come back after lunch because I knew that I wouldn't have enough time probably.

I was finally able to fit my books into my backup after 6 minutes of struggling. I plugged my headphones into my ears and got my phone out so I can turn on my music.

I walked into the cafeteria to be bombarded with voices from every corner and just like from earlier everybody's face was stretched with smiles. They were all laughing and you could see the way everybody's eyes were shining so bright like they were staring at the sun.

As I was about to get in line to go get something to eat I was suddenly pushed hard from behind and everything suddenly got so blurry.

My lungs closed up and I couldn't get any air in, I was struggling to breath.

Memories from the past suddenly came rushing out of no where and I couldn't control what was being played in my brain.

"Yvonne, Yvonne stop. Stop it"

"Nooo open the door, open the door !"

"There's a fire, I see fire"

I slowly opened my eyes to a blinding bright and I instantly squinted my eyes so that the light would seep through. A low groan came out of my lips when a sharp pain went through my head as I tried to sit up.

" Don't try to get up so fast" I heard a deep throaty voice behind me.

I turned around to try to get a glimpse of who it was that was behind me and almost fell off the bed I was sitting on.

"Christopher?!"