background

Hi. I'm scarlet or scar for short. Everyone thinks they know me but they truly don't. I was sent to an orphanage at age 10 when I set my parents house on fire. They gave me up and disowned me as their own child and I haven't seen them since.

Since my blood family abandoned me my foster family is my family so I call them as they are so my foster mom I call mom and so forth.

Now I'm 15 and living with a foster family that are like my family in every way. Let me just say they are not normal.

I found out that I'm not normal either. I'm a rare type of hybrid. I'm part werewolf, vampire, and witch. While my mother (lauren) and my brother (chris) are werewolves and my sister (violet) is also a hybrid but she is part vampire and witch.

I'm 15 as you already know my brother chris is 17 and my sister violet is 15 too. My mom lauren is 33. Laurens husband died before they adopted me and they won't talk about him that much.

We keep this family a secret so no one knows about what we are except my best friend charity. Charity has been my best friend since my family first brought me in. She helped me out with all my problems whatever they were.

So don't judge me please it's my first attempt and creating a story. And I hope you like it.
-kaykay