The End

I have an offer they can't refuse.

"Kill me and leave Charity alone. I will even drive the stake through my own heart just leave Charity alone." I said I picked up the stake and started to drive it through my skin but at the last second I threw it at Jackie along with a bottle of spelled salt that create a boundary spell. When it hot the ground it borrow and it created a boundary of salt.

I walked over to the circle stepped in and have them migraines while also pulling out their hearts. I did this all with magic.

I felt blood dropping down my nose. The last thing I saw was Jackie and Jack desecrating on the ground. I fell and when I hit the ground I let out a burst of energy.

I woke up and saw my mom on the ground with a knife in her stomach she was bleeding out. I fed her some of my blood so she could heal.

I did this when I blasted the energy my mom must of has the knife in her hands and when the energy burst out of me I must of pushed the knife in to her stomach.

Its all my fault. I love you skill but I'm too dangerous to live on. I have grown to powerful that I can't control my own magic. Um sorry but I have to do this. I grabbed the stake and started to Pierce my heart with it.

I had no plans to stop I needed to die to do I didn't hurt my family of my friends anymore.

I was stopped by Justin. He grabbed the stake threw out in the sit then it caught on fire. Charity burned the stake.

After that fateful day we always stick together and never let active threaten us. We learned to trust Lucas. Me and Justin kept on dating but me and my sister were closer then every.

Violet and Lucas started to date. Lucas never betrayed is and Justin grew to accept him add my brother.

While Charity found her place in the world with Chris. Charity would be at work during the day but would always be there to save the city in a time of need.

Mom ended up still looking out for us and saw us graduate. She never found love again but she was always there for her kids. we were always there for her.

Justin helped me to control my magic so I could control my magic so I didn't go crazy and start blasting.

In the end we went out depredate ways but always stayed in contact and we were always by each others dude in tons of need.

-hey guys sorry I just don't have the invest to continue this story but I did give this an ending. Hope you liked it. Just comment if you want me to write another book. If so let me know what or should need about.