Lunch

As I walked back to class someone yelled out "Hey". Considering I was the only one in the hallway I kinda figured that the person was talking to me. By the sound of the voice it was male and it was not familiar to me.

So I turned around to see who it was who called me. Surprise, surprise just my luck it was the new guy. So I said hey back and I went to go turn back around to head back to class. But that was an epic fail. He said "Wait I want to apologize for earlier". "Ok, your apology is accepted. So what's your name?". "Oh my name is Lucas and does this pretty girl have a name?" He asked as he looked at me up and down. "My name is Scarlett nice to meet you and if yiu don't mind I'm gonna head to class." "Actually I do mind." As he said that he pushed against the wall and moved his hand to my hips and had my my hands pinned to the wall with the his other hand.

I warned him to get off before he rally gets hurt. He just laughed at my statement. After he finished laughing I kneed him in the stomach and he slapped me across the face. Just as I was about to hit him again he was pulled back. "If you touch my sister again you won't live to see the next day". It turned out to be my big brother Chris. I watched as Lucas walked down the hall to avoid my brothers fury.

As soon as Lucas was out of sight and hearing range I threw my arms around my brother to hug him. He said "Why would you let him get close to you and why didn't you beat him up." "1. Because I didn't want him to know what I am and 2. I wanted to figure out why he was here and what he was. When I bumped into him this morning I felt this enormous wave of power and hatred come off of him. That and he was not human. "Scar what do you mean?" "I mean that his energy did not feel like human it felt like a vampire and wolf (hybrid) energy mixed together. It was pretty strong but with the deep hatred is what made me faint."

After we said good bye I finally headed to class. I walked into class and looked at the time it was 11:10. I then handed the teacher my note and she looked at it and asked where I have been for the past ten minutes. I explained to her how I ran into my brother and he wanted make sure I was doing ok. She nodded and I went to my seat.

I got to my seat which was in the middle of Violet and Justin. I have all my classes with my sister and about half of them with Justin.

So I explained to them what happened this morning and just now in the hall way. When I finished explaining what happened in the hallway Justin started getting red with anger. His eyes were starting to turn yellow. So I told him to calm down and I looked at him in the eyes. He started to calm down.

The bell rung and us three walked to the lunch room and guess who was at the table next to ours.