Staying After School

After Jack left we had lunch. I sat next to Justin and Vi sat across from us and Lucas sat next to her.

Ring-ring. The school bell rings to let the students know that the day is over and they can leave. I met up with Justin, Vi, and Chris.

We all stayed after school and hung out to watch some sports that were playing here today. We all watched the softball scrimmage. Our team lost 10-3. During the game though Vi saw someone she wanted to talk too. So she left to talk to him and she said she would be back by now.

Scar to Violet: where are you the game is done.

5 minutes later...

Vi hadn't looked at the message yet and that's kind of unusual she always has her phone with and answers texts in like 30 seconds. But I had a weird feeling about this so I told the boys I was going to go look for her in the school. They tagged along and looked in a different section of the school, we were the only ones left at the school.

I seriously had a weird feeling I felt like something was about to happen.

Then my gut feeling was right and I wist it hadn't been. For when I turned the corner I saw Violet in one of Jakes choke hold. I went to charge him but I was pushed to the wall. I looked up to see no other than Lucas. "What the hell Lucas" I practically yelled. "It was a trap as soon as you crossed that line of salt you were going to be trapped in a boundary spell" he stated. I just nodded my head.

Jack stared at me liked he wanted me to kill me or I had done something wrong. Then he took violets neck and I heard a tiny crack and then a thud. The crack was from Jack attempting to break Violet's neck and the thud was from him dropping to his knees from a supernatural migraine me and Vi did at the same time. After the thud however came grunts of pain from him as he held his head. It took both of us to keep him on his knees.

Just as we were about to make a move Justin and Chris came barreling down the stairs. I guess they heard the fight from the top floor. Then just as the boys arrived jack mustered up just enough energy to pull a pearl out of his pocket and slam it to the ground.

Poof...went the pearl and as it was smashed a wave of some sort was blasted out of it. Then my vision blurred and went dark as I started to fall.

Then next thing I know I'm on a couch. I sit up to see its the couch from home . I also look a little more and see Violet just waking up.

Then a group of people walk into the room. I turn to see mom, Justin, Chris, and Lucas????