Book

I walked downstairs with the book in my hand. I reached the living room and all eyes turned to me except for Charity's, who was still asleep because I haven't awaken her yet.

Chris was the first to react to my presence in the room. He asked me "Why isn't she waking up?" I replied back with "Does my big brother have a crush." He practically ran across the room and tried to slam me up against the wall but I moved out of the way just in time. He almost slammed in the wall when he noticed I wasn't there. "What the hell is wrong with you are you trying to kill me!?!?!?!" He looked down with disappointment in himself "I'm sorry I don't know what happened with me" he apologized for his actions.

Jutin came and stood by me and grabbed my handed while my mom comforted Chris and calmed him down. Lucas stood next to Violet keeping a close eye on her.

I knew why he overreacted. My mind finally figured out why he overreacted. He loved Charity he always has and he always will.

"I know why" I stated. He turned to me with a confused look that read go on. "You love her, you love Charity, she is the one that can control your emotions without trying. When I wouldn't tell you why she wasn't waking up the thought of her not waking up killed you and in turn drove you to attack me. But she's not waking up because I have her under a spell I needed her to sleep so I can figure out what she was."

I explained how I believe that Charity is an elemental. And that there is a test to see if she is The Marked. We already know she can use wind. Or instead of the test we can just see if she has the marks of the 4 elements.

The test is immesly painful. It would be easier on her if we just check to see if she bares the marks. The page that tells how to do the test has faded with time.

I walked over to Charity and lifted arms and pulled up the sleeves to check and on the left arm I saw wind and earth. I figured I would check her other arm so I lifted the right arm and checked and what do you know there was a water and fire mark. Charity is The Marked she is believed to be he last of her kind according to the book.

Chris asked me If would wake her up know. I agreed. So I waved my hand over her body and said an incantation. She woke up with a jolt while Chris rushed by her side. I could see her cheeks become pink with blush.

My mom finally had time to stop and look around and guess where her eyes stopped. On the book. She had a confused look on her face. She walked over and pulled me aside and questioned where I got the book. I told her I found it in the woods one day a few years ago. She said this book belonged to a very powerful witch that she knew. She had looked for her friends book but could never find it.

She said her friend was April. As soon as mom said the name a burst of energy blew from the book and my mom fell to the ground with no warning. I screamed "Mom" everyone came running when they heard me scream.

My mom woke with out any memory of what happened with the blast of energy. I have no idea what happened but I'm glad everyone is ok.