The Dream

I couldn't sleep so I got up and snuck downstairs only to find Chris in the kitchen. So I walked into the kitchen to join him. "Hey what are you doing up?" I asked. "My mind won't leave the fact that Lucas injected you with poison." He answered.

"Hey, can I tell you something" I asked. "Yeah sure" he answered. "Ok so right before he injected me he said 'I will help you remember' and I think I know what he was trying to help me remember."

I showed him the hallucinations/memories by allowing him into my mind. He looked confused by what I just showed him. So I explained and how I didn't know what it meant by what he showed me. "I'm going to see if he is willing to talk to me about why he showed me the memories." I stated. "So there is nothing we know for certain?" He asked curiously. "We do know one thing that he is a werewolf/vampire hybrid. He moved like a vampire but I didn't see a daylight ring and he smelled like a werewolf." He just nodded in confirmation that he heard.

So I turned around and went back into bed and easily doze off. I woke up to someone jerking me awake. It was my mom. "Why did you wake me up?" "Sweetie you were screaming and crying don't kill him, don't kill him. What was that about?" "Mom I don't know I think it was about the memory of Lucas killing my real dad." "How do you know about that?" "Wait you knew about this memory." "Yes, Scarlett I had a witch erase them because when we took you in, every night you would cry and scream in your sleep." "I really need to talk to Lucas and why he injected me with that concoction. And I might as well get up and get ready for school." "Alright, just promise me that you won't be with Lucas alone." "Mom I won't now I'm going to get dressed for school."

I headed downstairs after I was done with my daily morning routine. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a blood bag from the fridge because I hadn't had blood in a couple of days. I had blood so I won't go all vamp crazy if some starts to bleed. I sat down at the table waiting for Chris or Justin to get done so I can get a ride to school. I was hoping Justin would be done first. While I was waiting I laid my head on the table because I was bored.

I heard footsteps then felt a strong pair of arms loop around my waist. I knew at that instant that it was Justin. I layed my head back on his chest. "You ready to go?" He questioned. "No, I have just been sitting here waiting for eternity to come" I answered with sarcasm dripping from every word. "So I'm taking that as a yes" he answered proceed by a chuckle.

We both got into the car and headed to school. As we pulled out of the driveway Vi and Chris just walked outside.

When we pulled up to school I saw Charity. So I kissed Justin bye and hugged him and told him I would see him later that I would like to talk to her. He nodded and kissed me back.

I walked up to Charity and she looked like she was about explode in the good and bad way.