Charity

My phone rang. I looked at the caller I'd and it read.... Charity.

I answered the phone and she started panicking. She said that her parents left her because she was a freak. How is she a freak I thought. She wasn't making any sense so I told her I would be there in about 10 to pick her up and bring her here. She complied. I hung up and asked justin to drive me to see Charity. He agreed and we ran out to the car and sped off.

We got to Charity's and I sped out of the car and I was upstairs before Justin could unbuckle. I got up there and looked around in Charity's room and saw her in a ball in the corner. I went to go help her except she freaked and said "Don't touch me I don't want to hurt you" as she moved away. As she said that a gust of wind pushed me out of the open window. I went flying threw the air and fell on the concrete driveway.

I woke 5 minutes later with Justin underneth me, I guess I landed on him, and I was kind of freaking out because I landed on top of Justin. He is still breathing that's ok but by the looks of it he does have a few broken bones which should heal by the time he wakes up.

Charity came running down and asked if I was ok and started apologizing she started crying. I told her to stop and place a spell on her to calm her down. The spell helped to put calm her down and slipped her under a sleep that only I could wake her up from.

So once Justin woke up he was all healed from the broken bones. I got Charity on the back seat of the car. Once Justin was up I told him we need to get to the house fast.

We got in the car and drove out of her driveway. We were half way home when he asked "What the hell happened. One minute your up there in the house. Then the next I see you go through an open window. Then I black out and wake up with Charity in the back seat of the car with you in a rush to get home. So can you tell me what is going on.". "I promise I will but everyone needs to hear this. I have a theory." I replied.

We pulled up to find everyone running out of the house. I asked one if the guys to carry her in. Before Lucas or Justin could even say that they would get her Chris was already going and grabbing her out of the car.

Once we were inside Charity was already laid on the couch. I slipped out of the living room and ran upstairs and I grabbed my spell book that I found in the woods when i first got here and found out i was a witch with a bunch of spells obviously but there was also a section that had a lot of supernatural creatures that existed long ago and thought to be extinct.

One time I was looking through the book and I vaguely remember seeing something about someone one who can control air.

I flipped through the book. Page after page. It was a decent size book it was a little bigger than a dictionary. I scanned every page. Then I flipped back a couple of pages and started reading something that said something about controlling air.

It Read:

A person who controls any element is called an Elemental. This person can control 1 element and only one. There is only one person who can control the 4 elements in every generation. This person is known as The Marked. The Marked has the power and will to control all four elements but they must learn to control their power or their power will consume them from the inside out. The Marked always has a Mark of all four elements on them. Water and Fire are on their right arm while Earth and Air are on their left. Each elemental has their mark on the designated arm. All elementals were known to be extinct or in hiding. If they are a true elemental they will show their mark once they become in touch with their power. If they don't bare a mark then they are not an elemental.

With that I walked downstairs with book in my hand. I just realized I never ever told anyone about this book except my sister who I told everything to. Well this is going to be fun I thought. With the conclusion of that thought I walked into the living room as all eyes turned to me except Charity's because she was still asleep from my spell.