Dinner yay...Not

When I helped Justin up I realized he is the hot new boy at school.

Really it just had to be him. OMG. I'm gonna die."hey so the new boy does have a name after all and apperantly an old family friend" I said. So my mom explained how her and Justins mom met. It turns out that they met in high school and we're best friends. "As lauren said I'm going to be staying here for awhile while my mom is out of town." I asked him "So obviously your not human what are you? And in order to slam my mom up against the wall you have to be pretty strong because chris can barely hold my mom down." "Oh well you see I'm a werewolf with a hint of witch but not enough to where I can use my magic. I have enough of witch to enhance my wolf abilities so I can use them when there isn't a full moon." Justin explained.

"So mom where is he sleeping considering there is only one extra room left and you said I could have it" she gave me an I'm - sorry look so I just nodded and warned Justin "If you try to mess with me just look out because I will return the favor just ask chris. He woke me up this morning so I made him trip down the stairs." After I said that he just threw his hands up in surrender. I smiled in victory at his defeat and with that I ran upstairs.

I heard my phone ring and I ran to go answer it. When I finally reached my phone and answered it I realized that it was my best friend Charity. I answered the phone with "hey Charity what's up""Oh nothing Scar I just called to see if I could come over" "Um not tonight charity my mom just wants a family night and the new boy at school..." "the one you said was really hot""Shut up charity he can hear you he is a wolf and back to what I was saying he turns out to be an old family friend so he is staying with us for awhile while his mom is out of town...so yay me (sarcasm)" "So scar I gotta go my mom is calling us to dinner so good luck with that situation" "alright bye Charity".

"You told your little human friend what I am Scarlett don't you understand how dangerous that is" Justin started ranting "Um she knows all about us because she was the only person outside of this family that helped me with getting adopted" I could feel my eyes glowing yellow as i got mad and I heard a glass shatter due to me barely controlling myself from ripping off his head. He must of noticed my anger because he stopped and tried to calm me down and when I was calmed down enough he looked at me shocked and said "I'm sorry Scarlett I didn't know and what exactly are you". As I explained that I was a rare hybrid with part witch, part werewolf, and part vampire and the fact that im adopted. He just said "Ok and I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to make you upset." After he said that he just walked away.

After he walked away I started making spaghetti for dinner tonight since my mom hasn't made anything. I also started the sauce and added some sausage in with the sauce. While I cooked I started drinking a blood bag from the fridge. What I was feeling a little thirsty.

I called everyone down to eat supper. Here goes dinner yay...not.