Russia

You looked up to see...

Russia...

"Ivan?" He looked you in the eyes he still had that smile on his face "are you alright my sunflower?" You look away "Why do you care Ivan?" He chuckled "your my sunflower and I must save my sunflower" You looked away blushing "I am not as beautiful as a sunflower" Ivan pulled you up and looked you in the eyes "I love you" You look away "I-I" You pushed past Ivan and ran away I'm scared you might leave me "(Y/N)" You ran faster as you pushed past the doors you ran down the side walk and into the forest.
Ivan wasn't that far behind. You ran to an all to familiar tree surrounded by sunflowers. You stop and turn around to see Ivan. He was panting slightly, you waved he chuckled "how did you find such a beautiful place?" "Oh it's my favorite place. Me and my dad would walk out here in silence and enjoy it...but I'm the only one who knows this place sence my dad died.." you closed your eyes but shook your head "I love you too Ivan" he nodded and sat down "I'm happy you do" You laid your head on his shoulder "I'm sorry for trying to commit suicide. I was just to caught up in my own problems to see that anyone else cared" Ivan kissed your forehead "don't worry I'll be here for you no matter what!" You nodded "I bet you will" "wanna become one after graduation?" "Nope I plan on doing things first before settling down" I've nodded understanding "okay I understand" You smiled and kissed his cheek.
-Many months later-
"Mamma! Papa!" You heard you little 6 year old yell. You ran as quick as you could to him.
You and Ivan had been around the world don't all the things you need in life then you both settled down and had a very nice little boy (boy name).
You watched as he had a puppy in his arms. You smile and sit next to him. Soon after Ivan came in "its so cute mamma!" You nodded and pet Its head "he likes you mamma" he excitedly said "who doesn't" You heard Ivan mumble "shush up Ivan!" He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck "mamma can I keep him!" You shrugged "I'm good with it. What about you Ivan?" He nodded and picked the puppy up but it whimperd you took the pup from Ivan "you scared him.." you lifted it up to see it was a female "..her I mean her. Bad Ivan" You said and poked his nose (B/n) chuckled. You looked at him and smiled "what you gonna name her?" He thought for a second and smiled "Sunflower!" You nodded and kissed sunflowers head "sunflower it is then" he smiled brightly "yay can I hold her again please mamma!?" You handed him Sunflower Ivan turned and was about to walk away "aww is my baby jealous of our son getting all the attention?" Ivan nodded with a blush "yes I am." You chuckled and shrugged "we can have alone time this weekend I was thinking of surprising you" Ivan smiled and hugged you, you hugged him back "okay..can we make an-" "Nope we aren't (b/n) is already a capital so we're fine" "how is that possible" You rolled your eyes "your a country and I represent (country) so we're both immortal and we made a capital so it's not that hard you know" he nodded understanding "okay" you kissed his cheek and (b/n) ran in and tackled the both of you to the ground "I love you both so much. Thanks for letting me have Sunflower!" You kissed his cheek and nodded "anything for my little baby" (b/n) blushed and smiled "mamma I'm not 4 any more" You shrugged "I'm so happy I had you and met you!" You yelled and showered them in kisses.