England

ENJOY!!

You look up to see....

England

"Authur?" (Don't know if that's right.) You say softly as you started getting sleepy "(y-y/n) are you okay? Wait! Don't close your eyes don't sleep yet please" as you heard those words "I wish I didn't take those sleeping pills" You said and blacked out.

-Time skipped-

You woke up only to be blinded by the light "where am I... am I in heaven??"You jumped up only to slip and hit the ground with a thud then only you noticed that you were in the hospital and your wrist were warped up "Never mind" You got up and looked around and landed on a person sitting in a chair right next to the bed thingy you walked over and noticed it was Authur "Oh Iggy is here, he must have brought me here" You walk up to Authur and noticed he had a few tear stains on his cheeks "has he been crying?" You chuckle "am I really that important to you Iggy." You shake him and his head shot up "who goes there" You look at Authur in his green (I don't know if that's right...) eyes and smile "you alright Iggy you look like you have been crying" he looked away "No" You smirk "oh so you did cry, was it because of me, did I worry you?" You say in a sad tone and hug him "I'm sorry I scared you I didn't mean to" he blushed "no you don't have to be sorry" You smile "I love you Iggy" he looked at you wide eyed "W-what?" You blush "Nothing don't worry about it Iggy" he looked at you "tell me right now and stop calling me Iggy" You look away and blush after awhile you kiss him then pulled away "I love you Authur" he smiled "I love you too (y/n)" You smile and kiss him again.

-5 year's later-

"Authur!!!" You yell and frown "Now I really have to tell him but he might leave me" You swallow the lump in your throat "(Y/N)!!!" You jump and look at Authur who had a gun in his hand you shake your head "Idiot, I have something I must tell you" You sigh "what did something happen?" You blush and look him in his green eyes "I'm pregnant" You see his eyes widen "I'm sorry you don't have to stay" he looked at you and kisses your cheeks lovingly "I'm never going to leave you and I want to be a dad" you smile and hug him "I love you Iggy" "I love you too" and you guys kissed.

There y'all go. It sucks I know.