Save Yourself

You flipped around quickly but you couldn't grab the edge.
You felt New tears fall from your face as you reached for the floor down.
You grabbed the edge.
You pulled yourself up, you covered your mouth and cried "what the fuck was I thinking!!" You covered your face sniffing.
You heard the window open "are you okay!!" You looked over and saw a little girl, you shook your head "no I'm not" she grabbed your hand with her small one and pulled you in "come on don't stay out there, you might fall" You nodded and wiped your face with your sleeve.
You sat on the couch as she handed you a sandwich "my daddy should be home soon" You took a bite "who are you?" She asked with her big little blue eyes "I'm (name), who are you" You asked eating more of the sandwich, she smiled "I'm Charlie" "oh that a nice name" "mhm my daddy picked it" You raised a brow "are you adopted?" "Yup!" You smiled sadly "oh what's your last name then?" "(Your Last name)" your eyes widened "what's your dad's name!" She flinched and said with happiness "(dads name)" You stood up and swallowed the piece you had in your mouth "I have to go!" "What why?" You put your head down "nothing just... I have to go" You started running to the door, you opened it to see your dad, you put your head down and walked past him, he was about to protest but Charlie already beat him to it "(name)!!" Your dad's eyes widened "(n-name)" he was about to run after you but he watched the elevator close.
You took a deep breath and ran to your house, you ran until you made it into your room, you grabbed your favorite bag and stuffed it with some of your clothes.
You grabbed two water bottles and filled it with water.
You stuffed that in your bag.
You ran into your moms room and pulled about a box full of money.
You grabbed about more then 1k.
'Mom's won't fucking care as long as I'm out of her life!" you mumbled and quickly you ran out the door.
You got on your bike. You were riding for what seemed like hours before you had finally got to the airport. You handed her your money before you grabbed out your pass port from your bag.
You handed the man your passport and he smiled 'thank God I'm graduating today and 18 damn' you thought.
He handed you your passport and smiled "okay you can go" You quickly got on the plane.
You sighed with smiled "why did you show me my dad? Oh you must be cruel god" You sighed and looked out the window "please just let me live a new life away from here. I'll even go back to school to finish up" You looked down "I'm gonna be fine. I know what I'm doing."
You had left a note on the table.
That your mom had found and your dad had come over to talk to you which he had seen.

Hey
I'm not gonna be around anymore.
Please.
I know you won't cry.
I'll be fine.
You don't care tho.
I tried committing suicide.
I saved myself.
I took most of your money mom. But you won't care as long as I'm out of your life, its less of a problem for you.
This isn't we're I should be.
I had met my dad today.
My adopted sister.
That mom had left with dad.
I'm not coming back.
I hope your happy.
Make up a story.
To all those kids at school.
Tell them I'm dead.
I hope they feel bad.
Tell (hetalia crush) that I love them.
They won't feel the same tho.

With everything I have.
I hope you all rot in hell.

Expecally (r/g)