Scotland

He might be out of character a lot. ENJOY!!

You look up to see...

Scotland...

"Allistor?" You look away blushing dark red "what do you think your doing (y/n)" Allistor asked anger in his voice you flinch a little making him loosen his grip "I'm going to pull you up so huh hold on" Allistor said pulling you up and held you close as he stepped away from the edge "are you okay (y/n) you shouldn't end your life so soon your only (y/a)" he said looking down at you "why are you so quiet?" He said looking at you kinda worried, you couldn't talk he might smell the alcohol you drank, you push Allistor away from you and start running. As you make it outside you look around some people looked at you, you growled at them making them look away, you find a coffee shop across the road as much as you wanted to die you ran across the road as a car flew by but you kept running unroll you made it in and ordered (f/d) then you sat down after paying for it you chutes it down as you noticed the alcohol smell went away you sight but was startled by a hand slamming on the table "what do you think you were doing with boyfriend Allistor" great another wannabe "I didn't know Allistor loved a girl who had dated every guy in school" you said scoffing "what was that (L/n)" "you heard me you two faced b*tch" you said smirking "You, you, wannabe popular girl" "hahahaha do you think I want to be like you just a not her waste of space" I want to be popular really "huh I'm a waste of space? You the waste of space why did Allistor even save you" "maybe because he loves me more then a two faced b*tch like your self" you barked but then SMACK!! "Shut up you pig and Allistor loves me and IS my boyfriend" the girl screamed making people look at you and her you smile darkly as a dark aura surrounded you, you quickly grab her arm, put you hand on her shoulder, and kick her leg forward and she fell to the floor with a thud "ugh" she said trying to get up but you quickly pin her down "Allistor is mine, do you understand" you said scaring her a little "y-yeah he i-is all your (y-y/n)" you smile "good now don't bother me or him again and tell your little girls the same thing or I might not let you live this down" she nodded as you got up she started running away from you. You started walking home only to be pop pulled into an ally with your mouth covered and an arm around your waist, you bit down on the hand, as they hiss in pain you quickly push them away and get in a fighting position only to see Allistor on the ground "God Damn women" you sigh "well don't do that again if you don't want to die Allistor" "yeah" Allistor said getting up "what do you want any way Allistor?" "I wanted to tell you about that thing you did to my ex" so they were dating huh you thought "so what she snapped at me" "what I was going to say in thank you she kept on bothering me and I guess what ever you did made her stop... and about that text message~" he said walking toward you and he looked down at you (sorry if your tall :-( don't kill me.) "I love you too~" he leaned in and kissed you pushing his tongue in you mouth, you blush darkly but kiss him back, you pulled away because of the lack of air "(y/n) do you want to know something" he asked lightly blushing "sure" "rum I was darting my girlfriend because I wanted to get you jealous but you didn't" he said then started smoking "What in the hell how did yo-" you stop yourself "what?" "Nothing".

-4 Years later-

You lay on you couch waiting for Allistor to get home. You never noticed that Allistor hasn't been talking to you until today. Allistor opens the door and looked at you "hey Al-" he walked away you growled and got up and ran after him and  tackled him "why have you been ignoring me?" "I haven't" Allistor says looking away "awe Allistor your and idiot tell me why please I know your lying" Allistor sighed "do you love me?" "What kind of question is that Allistor?" "Do you or not" you shake your head "of course I do even if you do smoke" he smiled "can you get off of me?" "Nah I like laying on ya your so comfortable" you say looking up at him "fine... (y/n)?" "Yeah" "I love you very much and you perfect in every way possible... so will you marry me?" Allistor said looking at you "what do you think I am an idiot? Of course I will" you said hold on to him tighter tearing up a little Allistor hugged you and pinned you down on the floor "you need to be punished" "why?" "Because your so sexy~" he said seductively, you blush he picked you up and cared you to your room "Allistor!!" You yelled as he chuckled and closed the door.

There y'all go. It sucks I know.