Prussia

You look up to see.....

Prussia...

"Gilbert?" Gil looked at you "what are you doing trying to commit suicide (Y/N)" you glared daggers at Gil "why do you care" You growled out "hmm you don't like me do you (Y/N)" you blushed and looked away "Nope I really hate you" stop lying to yourself you smiled those sleeping pills you took should work soon as you look at Gil he pulled you up "are you okay?" You blushed a little darker "I'm fine" Gil looked at you and grabbed your hair and tilted your head down and stuck a finger down your throat as you threw up a lot of pills Gil smiled "there are you okay now?" You frowned as you stood strait up and wiped your mouth "sure let's go with that" as you walked to the door Gil opened it for you but you didn't say thank you, you just walked in and went to the elevator and pushed 1 and the door was about to close but Gil walked in "rude you just leave the awesome me" You rolled your eyes.

-Time skipped-

You walk to your house Gil still following you " (Y/N) your being so unawesome" You kept walking " (Y/N) I know you can hear me~" You sighed don't ignore him.
As you got to the house door Gil grabbed your hand and looked your in the eyes "your so unawesome it's sad but this will make you awesome" Gil leaned in and kissed you as his hand roamed over you body you were shocked why me you kissed back after awhile and Gils hand griped you butt which made you gasp a little as he slipped his tongue in your mouth you pushed Gil away " (Y/N)?" He looked at you with sad eyes "I love you Gil" You opens the door abd stepped in " (Y/N) is that you sweetie" "yeah" You walked in the kitchen as your mom smiled at you "hungry?" You sigh "Nah I already ate" Liar your mom nodded as she walked the door bell rings and she opens it "Gilbert?" You get up and run to your room and locked the door " (Y/N) Gilbert is here to see you!" You stayed quiet say something you growled as a knock was heard on your door " (Y/N) you in there?" "*Chirp*"Great it was Gil and Gilbird "go away" You sighed as the foot steps went away but you heard running and then BOOM!! Your door was open " (Y/N) I LOVE YOU TOO" Gil yelled and tackled you on your bed you blushed your mom ran up and saw Gil kissing your cheeks "awe so cute stay right there" You sigh as your mom took a picture "MOM!" Gil smiled and kissed you "do you want my 5 meters?~" You blush and push Gil off of you "GILBERT!!" Gil smiled "*chirp*" "You now you want it (Y/N)" blush as your mom walked away "I love you (Y/N)" you smiled and walked over to Gil "I love you too" and pecked his cheek.

There y'all go, it sucks I know.