Canada

You look up to see....

Canada...

"Matthew?" You smiled as you looked him in the eyes "Y-You remember me and s-see me?" You frown you always want to hurt those who can't see Matthew, he slowly pulled you up " (Y/N) w-why were you t-trying to kill yourself?" You frown and look away "I-I dont know" Matthew looked kinda angry "T-tell m-me right now" You yawn and sigh "Matthew you worry to much at least in still alive" Matthew blushed 20 shades of red " (Y-Y/N) can I-I tell y-You something?" You walked past Matthew "sure" as you reached the elevator Matthew stepped in.

-Time skipped-

As you walked past a lot of people that ran into Matthew you sighed and picked Matthew up bridal style and walked down the street and everyone cleared a path as you glared at them "(Y-Y/n) put m-me down" You frowned as you got to your house Matthew looked at you "ILOVEYOU!!" As he said loudly you laugh and fall over, you an Matthew blushed and saw the position you were in "I love you to Matthew" and you kissed him, he kissed back after awhile "I love you more (Y-Y/N)"

-5 years later-

"Matthew?" You yell as you walk down the stair case
"Matthew?!" You walk in the kitchen and see him dancing you were about to laugh when you had a beautiful idea
you pulled out your phone and started recording him you smile and laugh and walked behind him and tap his shoulder "Matthew?" He turned around blushing like mad "(y-y/n) how long ha-have y-You been there?"phone in hand you play the video and Matthew blushed "delete it" You nodded your head "no" and ran up the stairs "(y-y-y/n) come back h-here!" You pushed open your room door and slammed it shut and locked it "I'm going to post the video Matthew" "NO!!" You pull up YouTube and click upload and it was done loading. "I love you Matthew" "ugh I-I lo-love Yo-You too"