Sweden

Sweden might be out of character a lot. ENJOY!!

You look up too see...

Sweden...

"Berwald!?" You say blushed darkly "what are you doing here?" "Saving you what else" he said in his normal tone of voice "why?" You said looking at him with a bored expression, Berwald didn't answer instead he pulled you up and carried you bridal style to the elevator "Berwald ans-" you stoped as you noticed that he had a tear roll down his cheek "Berwald!" You say as he looked at you "I was so scared of losing you (y/n)" Berwald said putting you down, you felt really bad you hurt you crush and he's crying which surprised you, Berwald pulled his glasses off and moved his arm over his eyes sobbing a little "why I saved y-you is because I care and love you (y-y/n)" Berwald said and turned around, you smile and wrap your arms around his waist "I'm happy you feel the same" you said turning him around, "Berwald?" You said pulling down his arm and looked in his teary eyes "I love you and I won't ever do this again" you said smiling "g-good because I don't want to be a crying mess again" he Said wiping his eyes and put his glasses back on and looked at you, you hug him and kiss his cheek "come on let's go" you said walking out of the elevator and Berwald followed while touching the cheek you kissed. As you open the door to your house you mom scolded you for trying to commit suicide and you told her you'll stop because you have Berwald to help you through it all.

-4 years later-

You were sleeping soundly but woke up to a big crash. You walk down the stairs and see Tino on the floor and Berwald laying on him and plates slathered everywhere, you notice the position there in and quickly snap a picture "Hahahah this I gonna be a good yaoi picture" you said and laughed "(y-y/n) please don't" Tino said giving you puppy eyes "no and those things won't work on meh" you said pointing at him, Berwald got up but slipped and landed on you, you groaned and pushed Berwald off of you "I'm dead" you said rubbing your head as Berwald took your phone away "you already posted it didn't you" "yup" "I hate you" Berwald said turning away "awe Berwald I know you love me" you said wrapping you arms around his waist "I don't anymore" Berwald said teasingly, you smirk and kiss his neck but soon nipped at it "(y/n)~" Berwald moaned out "ha" you said grabbing your phone and ran off "(y/n)!! I'm gonna punish you for that" "I'll bet you'll enjoy it Berwald!" You said running around the house as Tino laughed and Berwald with a blushing mess.

There y'all go. Sorry it sucked.