2P Italy

ENJOY!!

You look up to see...

2P Italy...

"Luciano!" You said struggling "you now we have been through this before and why can't you see that I love you but nope you think differently why?" "Im sorry I didn't think you cared or loved me I heard a lot about you and I love you too but don't worry I'll make the world a better place plus your just trying to lure me in and then kill me so I wanted to make it easier for you to kill me and here you are so drop me" you said quickly Luciano chuckled "I am not going to let you go and I'm surprised you even bother knowing more about me" he said and shook his head "and I'm not going to drop someone who is as beautiful as you to your death and plus I love you too so I would hurt me a little" Luciano said pulling you up "you had a lot of other beautiful women to choose from and I understand you love me but why?" "It just happened to I don't know but you made me feel something that I haven't felt in along time" you nodded "okay" Luciano smirked "you look flattered" you shake your head and thought "shit that beer is getting to me and those sleeping pills aren't helping I just hope he won't be ma-" your thoughts were interrupted by Luciano covering your nose making you open your mouth and then he stuffed his finder down your mouth making you gag and throw up "there better?" "How di-" "I could tell you had an alcohol smell and I didn't want you to get sick of anything... you taken sleeping pills too, right?" You looked down and nodded trying to breath "sorry if I hurt you but it was to keep you safe" Luciano said smiling down at you "yeah... thanks" you said looking up at him. You lay in his bed (no! Just hell naw) because he told you to stay at his house so he can watch over you and your mom didn't say a thing just a simple yes and here you are "hungry?" Luciano said look at you "no I can't eat anything my stomach hurts from before" "you better not be li-" "I'm not" Luciano looked at you for awhile before nodding "okay" then he sat next to you "I love you remember that" "I know Luciano and I love you too" then he smiled and kissed your cheek "go to sleep" you flip off the bed "your Jeff" Luciano laughed lightly "I don't have to be I could be offender man" you shake your head "NO" you yelled as he pulled you down and pinned you on his bed "I CALL RAPE!!!" you scream and Lutz ran in and saw the position you and Luciano were in and pulled Luciano off off of you "are you okay" "yup" "why did you say rape you wouldn't be saying that when your enjoying it" Luciano said smirking, you blush and hit him up side the head "your right but I'm saving my virginity for a special moment and plus I don't want to get any dieses from it" Luciano nodded "good point" you nodded and Lutz chuckled "I hope you guys well have beautiful kids" you blush and hit Lutz too "shut up" you yelled.

Extended ending after Lutz left

"I hope you don't mind if I can just touch you and not stick it in" you blush as he put his hand on your shoulders, out of reflex you swiftly grab his hands and throw him into the wall and another reflex happens you kick him right were it hurts, Lutz ran back in and laughed at the sight before him "Luciano got beaten by a girl" you looked down at him and see him smiling "now that's a women" Luciano said softly "how di-" Lutz was cut off "experience" you said shrugging "oh" Lutz said nodded "can one of you guys check my friend because I think he is broken" you and Lutz looked at each other and started laughing.

There y'all go. It sucked.