2P Japan

Its been awhile. ENJOY.

You looked up to see...

2P Japan...

"Oh no" you mumbled "what do you think your doing" Kuro said sternly "let me go you pervert" you said wiggling around "I can be a pervert at times but not today, why are you doing this of all things" Kuro said shaking his head "I want to be happy okay so let me go and we can both be happy" you smiled "how can your death make anyone happy" he said raising and eyebrow "it can make a lot of people happy, a lot of people who hate me that is" your smile never left "what about people who love you" "no one lo-" "I love you, your mom loves you, your sister/brother/siblings do" Kuro said gripping your hand "hah No they don't as much as they try to they really don't" you laughed loudly "yeah we do, we care for you, me most of all" "very funny just let me go" you said rolling your eyes Kuro shook his head "no!" Kuro said pulling you up, you let him knowing doing something wouldn't work "why?" You said as he hugged you "because I love you" "I know idiot but I'm sorry" you said as he let you go "let's go okay and if they pick on you again I'll kill them" he said looking at you smiling "wow real romantic" you said shaking you head as you both walked to the roof door "yeah it is " Kuro said smiling you sighed.

5 weeks later

Kuro had flirted with (r/g) again like he did everyday and you just didn't care "what happened to I'll kill them" you growled out. You locked the house door your mom and sister/brother/siblings left on a vacation they had asked you but you said no because "school" was important, as you sat on the couch one ear bud in as you listened to a song that your cousin got you into along time ago.
In the end as I fade into the night who will tell the story of your life in the end.
you sang softly you sighed as you looked at Kuro's jacket he had told you to wear you picked it up and threw it in the garbage.
Who will remember your last good bye.
You sang out loudly and hugged yourself.
Cause its the end and I'm not afraid, not afraid to die who will remember this last good bye.
You sang and pulled out a knife in the kitchen and cut your arm deep.
Through flesh and blood I commanded an army.
You sang and closed your eyes and smiled a tear rolling down your cheek but the door bell rang making you glare at the door you quickly run to your room and look out the window to see Kuro you put on a black jacket you got a few days ago and put the other ear bud in, you ran out the back door, the door bell still ringing. You ran so fast as another song came on, another one your cousin had told you about, you ran so fast and to far your legs hurt, you sighed catching your breath,
I never ment to be the one who kept you from the dark but now my wounds have sown because of who you are I will take this burden on and become the holy one.
The music blasted in your ears you walked for awhile to come to a clearing you looked around and saw a dead tree you smiled and kept walking until you were met with a cliff
Savior will be there when you are feeling alone oh a savior for all that you do so you live freely without there harm
The music went on you walked closer and smiled "I can't fight anymore you will find someone else Kuro from how popular you are I'm sure of it and (r/g) loves you" you said and turned around and smiled "I know you won't save me this time" you moved hair from you face to reveal a red mark on your cheek "I was told to never let a man hit me and he hit me, now he won't see me, the pain he had caused me and only 5 weeks in and I'm back were I started" you sighed and heard a faint voice through your music "(y/n)!" It called out "your to late Kuro" you mumbled and fell back closing your eyes, your hair getting in your face, tears streaming down you cheeks and blood coming from the deep cut, as pain hit your back and went through your body happy that you won't be dealing with the pain but to watch other people feel your pain.
I'm not afraid to die.
I will fight.

There we go. Sorry it sucked.