Save file 8.

"I got one!" You suddenly exclaimed after a moment of staring at the waterfalls to your side, "shoot." Sans told you as he stopped walking to look behind, "What would the skeleton say if you told it a pun?" You asked him, your grins growing wide, "what?" He asked, although he seems to already know the answer, "That's a puntastic joke. I wish I could learn a skeleton of them!" You told him and the both of you howls in laughter.

"god, you're terrific." Sans said in a form of a laughter, "I learned from the best!" You giggled, "i've always liked your giggling." Sans suddenly said out of the blue, causing you to stop, "W-What?" You stuttered, looking into his eye sockets, searching for any sense of humor. But where was none.

"why'd you stop?" He asked you slowly, "U-Uhm, I-" you stammered for words but nothing came. You felt your cheeks flush a deep shade of red and Sans, who finally got the message, blushed a deep shade of blue, "oh. sorry. i didn't know that was . . . erm." He looked away, avoiding your gaze as you did the same, "welp," he started rather . . . awkwardly as he pushed himself up and started dusting his clothes, offering you a hand, he flashed you yet another lazy grin with his left eye closed, "we shouldn't giggle with time for too long."

You giggled at what he said and nodded, "Okay. I didn't want to slack boff, anyway." You winked at him, making him laugh, "okay, kiddo. that's enough. we might split one's sides for slacking off." You thought of something even more funny than what he said but literally just gave up, "God, you're so punny." You grinned, "what can i say? i'm the Napunleon of puns." He told you, throwing his arms to his sides as you howl in another round of endless giggles.

"but seriously, kid. let's get going." He told you whilst smiling down on your laughing mess, you nodded and took his hand. You both walked through the entire water falls. Encountering different monsters, an Eco Flower, and everything. Sans stopped in the middle of the walk, you turn to him to notice that he was fiddling with something that seemed to be a golden diamond. But . . . who knows? It seemed to you that he didn't want you to see what he was doing for he had his back turned.

You smiled to yourself and continued on walking. As you pass a short corridor, you saw something that you swear that wasn't there before. It was a wooden door. But despite of it being a wooden door, something had been pushing you to check what's inside. So you did. And it didn't really go well.

As you pushed the wooden door open, you felt something push you inside. Followed by the loud slamming of the door shut behind you, "H-Hey!" You exclaimed as you banged your fist on the door, "HEY! Sans! This isn't funn-" you felt shivers running down your spine and your shoulder suddenly tensed. Without even thinking, you turned around. Only to feel your blood draining from your body.

A man, full of mystery, stood across from you. A crack forming up on his forehead near his eye and the other. Two holes on both side of his palms. He was just . . . looking at you with those round eye sockets of his. You stared at him for as long as you could remember and eventually, you felt your feet moving on its own. The mysterious man continued to watch you.

And as you tried to make contact with it, he disappeared with such a surprised look on his face. Next thing you knew, you were all alone in this room. No more shivering feeling. And no more feeling of being watched.

You decided that it's time to leave. You pushed the wooden door open and felt another push from your behind and out you went from the wooden door. The moment you look behind, the door was gone. Not a sign to be left that it was there. Or was it?

"Y/N!" a loud voice, "god, oh, god. where are you?" You heard an all too familiar voice said, "S-Sans?" You called, "SANS, I'M HERE!" you screamed and soon afterwards, you met a pair of bony shoulders and you were trapped in a skeleton's cold yet warm embrace.

"y/n, god. oh my god. thank god you're here." You heard him mumble through your shoulder, you smiled at how thoughtful he could get and felt your knees gave out, feeling it hit the concrete floor lightly. Letting Sans hug you even more. He pressed his chest against yours and you could, surprisingly, smell his skeleton scent.

He smelt nice. Like an elegant man. It was the kind of smell that was even more addicting than drugs or marijuana. You heard him sniffle. And you started to think if skeletons could cry, "Sans? Are you . . . crying?" You expected a dishonest answer from the skeleton. Expecting a pun that denies the obvious fact that he was. And . . . as much to your surprise . . . he didn't.

"i . . . i was so worried my eye socket started to leak, that's all." He told you, his face still buried into your shoulder. You made him surprisingly tall when you knelt down. Making you bury your face into his bony chest, "I'm sorry. For making you worry. I'm sorry." You told him truthfully and you actually felt him soften.

Knowing that this skeleton named Sans cares for you, it fills you with . . . D E T E R M I N A T I O N.