Save file 14.

As Sans finished his work, you were simply mesmerized by the work of his hands. It was, infact, the most perfect organized hair you've ever seen. Your hair was perfectly fixed in a messy bun. Even the messiness of the bun looks perfect!

"Sans, you-how?" You muttered quietly, he just chuckled and said, "you can't underestimate tori and frisk, kid. they can infect you with-" he stopped, probably remembering something as his eye sockets lost its light once again. You pursed your lips and sighed, snapping the skeleton out of his trance.

A knock on the door sounded, startling the both of you, "Darling?~ Sansy, dear?~ It's time." Sans grimace at the endearment the robot gave him, "C-Coming, Mettaton!" You called and that seemed to please the robot and left you be. You turn to Sans and smirked teasingly, "Is Sansy getting madsy?" You teased.

You watched as his cheeks flush bright blue, he doesn't mind if you called him Sansy. It felt special in that way, "you know the one problem i'm having right now?" He asked, you stared at him curiously, "What?" You pushed, "it's the fact whether to kiss you so hard or just leave it for another time." He said huskily. Sending shivers down your spine.

Another knock sounded, "Darling, please hurry up. They're all waiting for you." A voice, that seemed to be Mettaton but felt not, spoke, "Well, I guess that means you'll have to leave it for later." You smiled at the skeleton and gently, ever so gently, peck his cheeks lightly before hovering over the door, "Let's go!"

💀💖💀👻🐐🌻

The entire ball room was filled with different monsters you've met over your journey. Toriel and Froggit was there, as well as Whimsalot and Napstablook. You smiled as their eyes landed on you, you gave them a short wave until a very loud, flamboyant voice roared.

"SANS! HUMAN!" Sans turn to see his brother wearing a red tuxedo that matches Mettaton's, "pap? who . . . wait, don't tell me." He sighed, "METTATON INVITED ME HERE. HE TOLD ME THAT YOU AND THE HUMAN WOULD ATTEND AS WELL! I EVEN BROUGHT UNDYNE AND ALPHYS WITH ME!" Papyrus said gleefully, "did you invite all these monsters as well?" Sans asked, his tone seemed . . . off.

"OF COURSE!" you felt Sans slowly tense, "pap, please. oh god. how?" Sans shakily asked, "LET'S JUST SAY A LITTLE FLOWER HELPED ME!"

Suddenly, the lights went out the moment Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys went to greet you both. It was dark. But you could still make up some silhouettes. You felt a familiar warmth wrapped around your hand. Intertwining fingers with you, "y/n?" He called, "I'm here." You told him softly, you actually felt him soften at your tone, "thank god." He mutteted, "Oh, dear. Is everyone alright?" You heard Mettaton asked, "I'M OKAY!" Papyrus called, "We're good." Undyne seconded, "Y-Yeah." Alphys stuttered.

"We are also okay." Toriel said, "Ribbit, ribbit. . . ." (we're okay.) Said Froggit. You sighed in relief but it seems that Sans was still feeling uneasy, "Sans, it's okay. It might just be a black out." You smiled, you doubt he'd see but you did it anyway.

"it's kind of hard to lie when you make a face like that." You heard him grumble, you giggle at what he said and shook your head, "You don't have to lie, Sans. Just tell me the truth, okay? What's making you so uneasy anyway?"

"well," Sans sighed, "it's because of-"

M E.

You felt shivers run up and down your spine and unconsciously, you grasp harder into Sans' hand, "Sans." You choked, "y/n? what's wrong, kid?" Your knees were trembling and for a moment, the lights went on. Sans saw the horrid look on your face the moment the light illuminated it.

"hey, what's wrong? kid?" Sans asked worriedly, you took a deep ounce of breath, "Sans, I'm-"

S C A R E D , A R E Y O U ?

Your body tense and you could feel the blood drain out of your body. The tone was just too menacing. To the point where you could feel the merciless it held, "Sans," you cried, slowly falling into your knees as Sans quickly held you in place, "y/n?! g-get a hold of yourself, kid!"

H E E H E E H E E. Y/N , H U H ? T H A T ' S A P R E T T Y N A M E. . . .

"W-Who . . . are you?" You asked the voice, and you could actually feel its wide, frightening grin, Sans was eyeing you carefully with his left eye.

M E ? the voice asked, "y/n, don't-"

I ' M. . . .

You felt something impaled through your chest, followed by a round of screams. You saw Toriel hurrying to your aid and Sans yelling your name. Tears started to round at the corner of his eye sockets and soon falling down to your face.

Papyrus was looking down your chest, looking horrified. You followed his gaze only to see a thorn impaled through your chest. Blood dripping out of its deep, the rest ruining the beauty your gown held, "Oh, my." You heard Mettaton mutter as your vision slowly dazed.

"Y-Y-Y/N!" Alphys stuttered, "WHO DID THIS?!" You heard Undyne yell and as you shifted your gaze to Sans, you found that you were becoming deaf from the pain. He was saying something. Frankly yelling it. Tears continued to flow rapidly down his face as he held you gently into his arms.

Finally, you made up the words he had been saying; you promised. Was all you could made. The rest drifted off as you felt your consciousness drift with it.

I promised . . . what? You asked yourself as you felt yourself fall into a deep, dark and endless abyss.

~•~

Hi! I, uh, sorry if the post of updates was delayed. School stuff, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Like, sheesh. I know it's the last quarter and all and there's like only a few weeks left. But, man.

Y'all gotta stop throwing us those tasks. Like, dang, girl. You numb?

Anyway, here it is! I'll try to maintain the daily update though! Last chapter is next before the genocide route!

See yah~