Save file 11.

As you followed Undyne cautiously, you started to feel uneasy. What if Sans was looking for you? Different kinds of thoughts flooded your mind. What if he's worried sick like the last time? I don't want that to happen again. You thought.
You let out a soft sigh that Undyne seemed to hear, "Human? What's wrong? Tired?" The fish woman asked you, you quickly shook your head and fixed your slumped posture, "Ya know I can carry you, right?" She suggested with the same huge grin, "N-No, that would be—eek!" But it was too late, you were quickly lifted up effortlessly into the arms of the fish woman. You felt her cold armor press against your bare skin.

"There we go!" She told you, flashing you yet another toothy grin, you felt your cheeks burning, why does everyone want to carry me like this? You thought to yourself as images of Sans flashed before your eyes. What if he's looking for me? You thought and the next thing you knew, you were led into a different place.

As you scanned the place, you saw Papyrus standing still, giving you the same smile he usually had, "HUMAN! YOU'RE BACK!" The tall skeleton said gleefully, you waved at him childishly and giggled, "Hi, Papy!"

"That voice . . . Child?" A voice, you've been wanting to hear since the beginning of your journey called, "M-Mom?" You stuttered and out of the corner came the goat woman you have learned to call your mother, "Oh, dear. Are you all right?" She asked and Undyne placed you down, you found yourself trapped in the arms of your mother figure, "B-But . . . w-why did you bring me back here?" You asked, "It was a foolish decision to even let you go in the first place, child. I just . . . I cannot let another human die knowing that I am perfectly capable of—"

"Y/N?!" a booming voice sounded and the next thing you knew, a short, panting skeleton was infront of you, "S-Sans." You murmured, "i told you to wait for me, didn't i?" He scolded you and you felt confused as to why he was acting this way, "You did. But exploring the Hotlands isn't the best idea ever." You shot back, "this is one of the reasons why i asked you to do so." He grumbled, "Wha-What is wrong with you?" You growled, taking the skeleton aback, "what? what is wrong with you?" You felt your blood boiling, "These are your friends! And that is your brother! How could you—"

"they aren't any of those options you had given me. nu-uh. no." He told you bluntly, "What do you—" just as you were about to finish your sentence, one by one the figures turned into leaves. And slowly, it became brown, as if it was rotting. Until it turned to dust.

"What?" You exclaimed, "you're welcome." Sans muttered underneath his breath as he walked pass you silently, ". . . What?" Sans sighed and faced you with a stern look on his face. Something that the skeleton doesn't usually do, you remained standing in such a straight position as you stare back into his eye sockets. Sans must've saw something behind your gaze and he sighed ever so deeply.

"kid." He called and as quick as you can, you muster, "Yes?" In such a hurried tone, his gaze seemed to softened as he heard the tone of your voice, ". . . ya hungry? lemme get ya something to eat." He told you and gently, ever so gently took your hand in his. As he used one of his shortcuts again, you felt weird. As if it wasn't a shortcut at all.

As if time, itself, had slowed down. Letting you cherish the moments with the skeleton, you took a deep ounce of breath only . . . and only to see something . . . ravishing.

"can you see it?" You heard the skeleton asked, you were too stunned to even say a word and all you could do was moan in response. You could feel your eyes about to pop, "ravishing, huh?" You heard him reveal an upbeat sound that you assumed to be a chuckle. You were still . . . stunned by the many wonders this skeleton could do that you question his brother could.

But the words that left his mouth afterwards, those seven unexpected words had caught your tongue.

i think i'm in love with you.

And hearing those words that he said, those words that flatter your heart and made your cheeks burn passionately, fills your heart and SOUL with . . . D E T E R M I N A T I O N.