this might be confusing

So what if supernatural and percy jackson were related. Just listen to my theory.

Sam and dean winchester are sons of John winchester. In my theory. John winchester is actually Hermes. That's why he travels alot. And sam and dean have his traits to back up my theory too.

They know how to pick locks. They never stay in one place for long. And yeah.

But there's more. What if John is still alive. But he's in Mount olympus right now.

And more. What if Adam had a twin brother that John never knew about. Because, Adams mom only wanted one so she put the other up for adoption. This would be Luke.

Once Luke found out that he had a twin brother, from the oracle (or his mom) he ran away. Luke found his way to camp half blood with the help of other people. Once he got there, he found a way to watch the news a couple years later.

He saw that his brother Adam had died. He wanted revenge on whoever did this. He knew that his dad Hermes was never around. So he thought it was his dad's fault.

So he went to kronos. Who showed him how to kill demons and all that good stuff.

Then he went to the underworld and met Crowley. Who told him to make a deal. So Crowley took his soul and Luke bathed in the river Styx.

Once Luke became invincible. He started working with kronos who was actually lucifer. They started the apocalypse together.

And while the two camps were holding off the Giants and Cyclops, sam and dean were fighting the demons.

And Luke stabbed himself in the hand to get it over with so Crowley couldn't take his soul.

Supernatural and Percy Jackson are related.

I'm sorry I did that to you. So very sorry.