More Dam problems

Thalia visited camp half blood 100 years after everyone she knew and loved were dead. She walked over to the Poseidon cabin and knocked on the door. Of course there was no answer, no one had been staying there for a long time. She couldn't take standing outside anymore, so she walked into the cabin, smelling the fresh salt smell. She walked over to a small beside table, and letting her curiosity get to her, she opened it, wondering what was inside.

She saw a small picture of someone she used to know, holding a small child in his arms as if the baby were about to disappear. Next to him, was a girl. She looked extremely tired, and there was a grey streak through The front of her hair. She was smiling, sweating running down her forehead, and she was still in a hospital gown.

She flipped the image over, only to see a small note written in barely readable chicken scratch.

Annabeth finally gets to leave the dam hospital. She can't wait to show Luke his new home.

Thalia smiled, a single tear running down her face. It was home, and it will always be home.

So I wrote this myself, to make up for the lack of updating. When you go on a hiatus it's hard to fall back into routine. Tell me what you think! Kisses from Canada!