50th PART//Shout Out//3k

So I wanted to thank you guys so much for all the positive feedback on this book. I never thought in a million years so many people would like this. 3k. 3K! That's how many people have read this book. And for that, I'm going to do a huge shout out, plus a longer chapter than normal.

Shout out:
@PanicattheZodiac for the spamming
TheDivergentGamesCHB for reading from the beginning
GallowsTorah For the positivity
@KindDerAthene
@HufflepuffWampus
logsoffun

And if I missed any, I'm very sorry. These are the people that have supported me even when is book had like 10 reads.

HeadCannon:

The six, Nico and Will, were living in New Rome many years after the war with Gaea. Percy and Annabeth had two children. They named them Luke and Thalia, after those long gone friends that had meant so much to them. Thalia died during a battle against a cyclops not too long after the war.

Frank and Hazel had a little boy, who they decided to call Sammy. So the memory of a great friend Hazel once had would never be forgotten.

Jason and Piper had a little boy as well. They named it Leo, after a friend who had disappeared long before.

Nico and Will adopted a baby girl. Who they would name Bia. So Nico could always have a little piece of his sister, who was always there for him.

They lived happily in new Rome, almost forgetting the terrible pasts that they had left behind. But a memory of all those friends that had risked their lives for them would always have a place in their hearts.

"We will remember them," Percy said. "Forgetting would be a tragedy. But the rest of the memories need to be forgotten."

The rest nodded, as they drank the potion the the Hecate cabin had made for them.