100 FOLLOWERS

OK TO THANK U GUYS IMMATURE WRITE A LONG UPDATE. LOVE U GUYS

Percy pov:
I walked along the long shores of camp half blood, waiting for Annabeth to return. It's been three weeks since she's been gone, and I was dying to see her.

She left to go to some research camp that her dad paid for. She left me her invisibility hat, as she said thay they weren't allowed at this camp. Well no duh.

I threw a rock in the lake. I watched how the ripples spread. It amazed me, even though I was the son of a sea god, how much the ripples had on eachother. It was like the kids at camp. Everything we did had affect on each other.

I looked behind me to see grover and Tyson running towards me. They looked happy.

"Annabeth comes Home!" Tyson yelled.

I looked to grover for an explanation. He just stood there nodding like an idiot. His smile barely stayed on his face that's how big it was.

"Man she gets to come home early!?" I asked.

They just kept nodding. My happy mood went to a very excited mood. Annabeth was coming home early.

"Why?" I asked

"She wouldn't tell us. But we have to get ready, she'll be here any second."

"What!" I exclaimed. We had to get ready now.

Annabeths POV.

I stepped into the steps leading up to the plane. A single tear rolled down my face as I sat down in the first class seat. I was coming home early, but for the wrong reason.

The flight attendant asked me if I wanted anything to eat, but I couldn't have anything. I pulled down the tiny tv screen and cried when I saw my reflection in the screen. I had been reduced to this. But I had no choice.

I put the tv back up because I knew I wouldn't pay attention to the movie, I'd be staring at my reflection.

I tried to focus on the happy thing, like the fact I'd be able to percy and Tyson and grover. And ma ybe thalia if she was at camp.

But she probably wouldn't be. But u was happy with whoever was there. I knew hazel and Jason and frank would be there. And Piper and Leo. But I couldn't bring myself to think about them and what they would think.

Sooner that I had hoped the plane landed and a van from camp came to pick me up. I was about to go home.

Percy POV

I watched the camps van pull back into the big house's driveway. Argus went to go unlock the door to the van. And out came Annabeth.

My first thought was "Oh my god".

I ran over and hugged her first thing. But after I asked what ever one was thinking.

"Where's your hair?"

"Percy I have cancer."