This might be confusing pt 2

What happens if Azazel was actually Zeus. And he killed Mary because she found out about John being Hermes. And if the mist covers people's eyes, Sam and Dean Winchester can see right through it, only they see a different kind of monster.

Samuel knew about Mary marrying a god, that's why Azazel also killed him. The demon blood was lucifers idea. He made Zues grab some demon blood and put it in all sorts of kids mouths. This would help make the demigod Titan army. Or the demon army. Once Sam and Dean found out that Sammy had demon blood in him, of course they went to Bobby.

But what if at some point Bobby was actually Chiron. I mean not at first, but when that wheelchair accident happened, Chiron could've taken Bobby's place for a bit. Then when Crowley gave Bobby his legs back, Chiron disappeared.

And if Sam and Dean are demigods, that means they will more than likely, when they've grown too old for hunting, find their way to Camp Half-Blood. Where they will meet, more of their brothers and sisters. And they'll also meet the 7. Great potential hunters. Percy and Annabeth help Sam and Dean train with swords, and Sam and Dean teach them how to hunt.

Also, what if Artemis knew about everything this whole time. And that's what her hunters were actually hunting. Demons. And Thalia was such a great hunter because she was daughter of Zeus (Azazel) and her father was ashamed of what he did so he told Thalia, just as she was arriving at camp half blood. And he knew that Thalia was one of these demon blooded kids, so he turned her into a tree until the found the Golden Fleece.

Sam and Dean would keep hunting things in the real world, with the help of the 7.

Once again I'm sorry I did this to you. (But wouldn't it be cool if the made this I it an episode!)