Chapter 5 : The Text

It's 11:36pm and still no message.
"Maybe we were just intended to be friends", you whisper sadly.
Why are you even getting sad? You didn't even like this guy up until now. You have only known him for a day. He could be a b*tch for all you know. He could be a doosh. Then why do you like him so much? Is it his hazel eyes? His warm smile? His scent? Then you stop and think.
"Oh. My. God, his scent.", You whisper to yourself in awe. He smells so frickin amazing. Imagine wearing his sweater. Imagine cuddling. You start heavily day dreaming until you feel something vibrate on your stomach.
You quickly flip over your phone to see if Jacob had texted you. The first thing you see on the screen is,
"Hey;)"
You immediately feel like you are on cloud 9. Your heart starts racing and you can't describe how you feel. You text back
"hi, whats up?" - you
"nmu?" - Jacob
"Not much just chilln" - you
I can't believe the Jacob Sartorius is texting me! You think in shock. Jacob texts back.
"Listen, I gotta go, it's getting late. Sorry I didn't text you sooner, but I was very busy. See you tomorrow in school!"
"What should I say back?" You wonder. Has to be something that doesn't make me seem like I'm into him, but I can't be rude. I will just be straight forward.
"Ok! Byee:)"
That should do it. You click send, and start day dreaming again, until you fall asleep.
-
okay, so I just figured out that you can publish chapters at a time, so I think that's what I'm gonna do:)